chapter 32

After settling the project with Xavier,I decided to look for a suitable place to have a nice vacation with me and the kids me. I looked online and found a newly opened hotel in south Africa,the program and activities with good,and it looks like I got the last tickets because it was almost sold out.

"Pff, that's one less thing to worry about"I said to myself.

We leave in two weeks time so before that u made sure everything was in other I turned in my remaining works and other minor projects to sam.and wish Mila all the best on their new baby.

I went shopping with the kids to get what ever we might need for the holidays,we brought toys, clothes and other necessities.
I was so busy preparing for the trip that I forgot about xavier.which was unusual, since I knew he was in town and haven't left or less he plans to give on me.on these thought I don't know why I highly felt pained about it but I brushed it off.

Finally the day of our departure finally arrived,Mila couldn't come that morning to wish us farewell because she had to look  after Lisa.i packed our luggage in the trunk.

" Ok get in kids,we have to go" I said ,after making sure sit belt were on we left for the airport.
After few minutes we arrived at the airport,I went to desk and confirmed our fight.i took out our boarding tickets, while I was going through these process I couldn't help but get these weird feeling of someone following or staring at me , that anytime I looked back I can't see anyone I decided to brush off as plane Jitters,it been long I have been on a plane and this is the kids first time being in a plane, I knew they were going to scared being inside one that is real and not on TV,or the toy planes I bought for them or the one they see up-above the sky and it's exciting.

I was waiting to the look on there faces when the plane finally took off ,they have been excited about the whole trip since last week especially when I told them it was going to be by plane.

We got in the fight,after putting our bags into the trunk in the plane I got sitted.but the sits could only accommodate three people pair role and a demarcation in the center.so I had to sat at the end row leaving David and Daisy near the window so as to see how it's looks like high above.

" Mommy I want to also sit at the window" Daniel said.i had to ask a man wearing a mask with green coloured hair to please let him sit there.he agreed but,he was  behaving like some suspicious.but I didn't pay attention to that maybe he's a celebrity or something.

The plane took off few minutes later,I would say I was badly disappointed when I didn't see any sign of fear ,on there face since it's there first time traveling by plane.

********

We arrived at the hotel the next day at 4:30pm.
And God was I feeling jetlagged.i was so fucking tried I just want to go up to our room have a shower and go to sleep.

I arrive at the reception,I collected our keys .our room was at the fifth floor was God was these place crowded.i was surprised with the amount of people coming from all over to world just to experience life in Africa and am looking forward to a good tan.

I was gonna relax on these trip and thank heavens for the kids section that shouldn't be hard,right?.

I opened the door and I have to say wow!!.these was simply amazing.the suite looks like it's made for a king or queen and there are two bedrooms with king sized bed. These was heaven.

The kids ran inside and started jumping on the bed.i dropped the bags on the floor and heaved a sign.

" Kid get down from there and make sure you aren't wearing your shoes to spoil the sheets,or God help you!!"after I said that the noise in that room lessen a bit before it began again.

I arrange our clothes into the closet,made them take a bath after that I took mine before I was through with all of these they have already fallen asleep.

I was hoping to explore but I think I will do that after taking a nap.i yawn before I flop flat on the bed and dozed off.

****

I don't know for how many hours I slept but when I woke up the kids were still sleeping and I think I slept throughout the night because the time was 7:00 am ,so I got off from bed change into my gym ware before heading down to the gym to have a run.

I asked around before I was directed to the gym just few steps to the door  I saw someone oddly familiar.i followed him into the gym and low and behold it was yours truly.

" Xavier?".