Chapter 18

I saw myself on a valley, and a river bank at the middle of the valley. The stream really shallow and deep that if I was to fall inside I might drown.

And at the end of the other side of the bank was my parents and my brother.

"Mom! "I shouted. As she stare at me and smiled they both held unto my brother as they turned and walked  unto the other direction.

"Mom wait up  for me "I shouted as I tried to cross over the other side.
I enter the water but the  current was to strong. I began drowning, the more I struggle to swim the more I drown.
I began to lose my breath still I couldn't breath anymore and sunk into the water.

**********

beep. beep  beep beep beep.

I slowly open my eyes. There was no one un the room. I remove the  IV on my hand as I  stood up, I almost lost balance but I steady myself.

I went out only to find Paula coming with a cup of coffee. Immediately as she saw me she came towards me.

"Oh honey you not well "she took me inside and sat me down in the bed as a she alerted a doctor.

The doctor came in, and check my vitals.

"Am okay "I said.

"Everything seems to be fine... ""See... "I cut the doctor  but she continued..

"You should take it easy in the baby, and I. Will prescribe some vitamins for you"

"Okay........ What a BABY "Paula said.

"I'm ....  pregnant? " I said 
"Yes your are six weeks pregnant." The doctor said.

Few minutes later, I went to see my parents and my brother corpse. It was as if there was never life in it.

I don't know whether am even capable of taking care of a baby right now, but before I make a decision I have to tell Xavier.

I didn't know how much time I stood looking at there corpse . Everything is just gone in a blink of an eye.

I felt a hand on my back.

"It's time to go jay, let's go get ready for the funeral "she said cleaning my face.

" OK "I said.

Pls everyone be  careful of coronavirus. As you heard it's deadly &
Be save love you all.

So as you can see there maybe many mistakes and mis-spelling  but don't worry when am through I will edit but please vote. Am trying my best , am not that socialize with america countries and all so pls bear with me  and also am writing my next story.

I won't say the tittle because it's not yet published. But I will do my very best  to make it to your liking .

Pls vote........ Vote.
Am begging pls vote bye love you .