chapter 27

I arriving at the kids school Daisy immediately rushed to me.

" Mummy mummy" I hugged her and took her into my hands.

There class teacher came to me.
" Excuse me miss brown"she said.
" Yes good day miss Lauren were are my boys" I said a little panicked.

" Rest assured miss brown there are fine, it's just that David hit a boy  and  Daniel joined in hitting the kid.he had to be rushed to the clinic because he was bleeding" I said.

" But why would they do such a thing to their fellow classmate?" I asked a little surprised that Daniel and David could do such a thing as hitting his fellow mate .

" Well,I think it would be better to go the principal office as the other child's parents are present" she said .we moved towards the principal office. In front of the office there stood David and Daniel.

" Oh my babies what happened" he ran into my hands.

" Mummy he called us a bastard"Daniel said.
Wow I wasn't expecting that.is these what they teach children of these days.

" He said we don't have a daddy I told him we do, but he kept saying it to Danny and I " David said.

" So we hit he, mummy we're sorry don't be mad at us" Daniel said .

" Oh my babies I can never be mad......." I was saying then I saw the teacher staring at us.
" Of cause am mad at you why would you hit your fellow classmate" I said with mummy's anger.

"Miss brown the principal and the other parent will see you now" Lauren said.

" Okay I will right there...so you all sit here and wait and when we get back we all going to have a long talk.
" Yes mummy" they chorus.

After an hour of apologizing to the other kid parents and promising to give them a befitting punishment at home we were finally free to go home.

The car ride home was a long one , they all remained quite.so when we reached the house they all went up to there rooms.

I went straight to the kitchen,and decided to make pasta.

So after dinner that night,I went to tuck them in.
" Mummy are still mad" Daniel said.
" A little bit,but you know you shouldn't have hit him."
" Yes mummy"

" Even you David am also talking to the both of you so next time anyone calls you that make sure to tell your teacher first  before taking action,am I clear"

" Yes mummy" they chorus.i smiled.
" But mummy were is daddy" David asked.
I stopped for while.
" Well honey, your daddy is just busy but his going to come back" I said trying to reassure then.

" But doesn't him want to be with us" Daniel asked.
" Of course he does but don't worry he will back soon ok just promise me that you won't fight again in school" I said.

" Promise mummy" they chorus.i gave them each a kiss.before going to dasiy room.i gave her a goodnight kiss before I retired to my room.

I knew they would start asking questions but I never expected it to be these soon.
I still have the problem with Xavier, I don't know whether I should tell him.i know am wrong keep these from him all these years but it was for my peace of mind and now the questions have aroused.

I decided to do a little work since am not feeling sleepy.i worked for about two hours before I finally felt sleepy.