chapter 25

My dear readers pls do not forget to vote and comment.because what you say can help In the improvement of the next chapter thanks😍😍😍😍

Xavier. P.V.O

Finding her wasn't that easy it took at least two months of investigation.

I was so curious about her life that I was afraid of investigating more on her family.
I only investigated were she lived and didn't went further.i knew she will be angry if I investigated her,but I couldn't help myself considering the last words she spoke before she left.

I found out she works at Sam and Co the company I was considering to do Alek project with.
This is a good opportunity to apologise,at least I could have a goodnight sleep knowing she doesn't hold any grouches against me.

It took some time to make the arrangements,and after all these staring at her after all this time feels like a blessing.her silky honey blond was left shoulder level.i felt like running my hands through them.she seems to has gotten more curvey in all the right places,more mature and elegant than the tomboy I use to know.

And what am afraid of the most is that my innocent jay may have been long gone.so it's going to be more harder than I thought.

Throughout the meeting she seem to be in deep thought.i knew I was the main reason why , maybe she thinking of a way to avoid me but I ain't going to let that happen not until she forgives me.

Immediately the meeting was.over she wasted no time in leaving,well I think it's okay she needs to digest the fact of seeing me today and also seeing regularly since we're going to be doing business together.

JAY.P.O.V

Seeing was like a nightmare come through.i didn't even waste anytime in the restaurant after the meeting.trust that was a lot to take in.if I had knew sooner I won't have accepted,but it too late turning back now, even if I decided to do so Sam would need a reason for my refusal and I don't want anyone to find out about me and Xavier. So I will have to get these job over and done with so as to go back to my normal and steady life.i don't want him lingering longer than expected or finding out after the kids.but if he was to ever find out I am ready to fight him head-on.

No one is going to take away my children.i would die than let it happen so he mustn't find out,I don't his wife coming in between my children or any were close to them.

I stopped my car at the front of their school.i saw my three pumpkins as they rushed out to greet me.

"Am how was today?" I asked giving each of them a kiss.

" Mummy mummy,look at the drawing I made." Daisy said.
" Oh wow my baby is an artist" I said rubbing her cheeks.

" And mummy, David got a timeout" Daisy said.i would have named her report card if I had knew she talks too much for her age and reports everything thing she sees or hears that's why I am always careful in what she sees or hears.she causes must of the trouble at home.

" Why what do he do?" I asked fixing there seat belt.

"He put a dead cockroach on nilly's hair." She said.while her brother glared at her.while all the chartering was going on Daniel was staring at his science book.which I think his too young to be so involved in science.at his age he could perfectly read and write.alittle prodigy for his age.always the quite one,he might be even more mature than me at that age.david is always the trouble maker,is like trouble is attached to his name were he goes.

After reaching home,I started dinner,but later gave up and decided to order Chinese. After dinner they took their bath.i put them to bed, gave them a goodnight sleep.

" Mummy can we have a daddy" dasiy said.

" Why honey,of course you can"

" Molly said her daddy gave her a princess doll house,so I want my own daddy to gave me a doll house too mummy" she said .I couldn't help but feel a knot inside of me.

" Okay honey don't worry, I will get you a doll house too so you don't feel left out" I said kissing her one last time before I went to the boys room,they were already asleep or pretending to be.i just kiss them and went to my room.

I would have to see Xavier tomorrow for the new project and it's going to take alot of willpower not to hit him with something.so I need alot of sleep for that to happen.