Prom~Jaya

Jays POV:

"Should I ask her? No...Maybe...URGH," I groaned as I tried to get up the courage to ask out my crush to the school homecoming.

I've know Nya since 1st grade and had a crush on her since 3rd. I just don't know how to ask her to go with me to the dance. If she even says yes. I slam my locker.

"What's up?" Says a voice above me. I look up. Its Kai Nya's Brother. Also my second problem. Kai is very overprotective of Nya. He doesn't want anyone dating her so I need to ask him first.

"D-Do you think I could m-maybe ask-"

*RINGGGGGG*

The bell. 
"N-Nevermind," I said.  Kai shrugged and we started walking to class. We walked in and sat down. I sit right behind of Nya and Cole and Kai sits next to me. Skylor sits at the very front with Pixal and across from them sits Zane and Lloyd. Seliel's first class is math and not English. Morro sits across from Nya and he is always trying to flirt with her and next to him sits Tox aka the school bully.

I passed Kai a note asking if I could ask Nya to the dance. he passed it back and wrote, "Fine, only because I'm going to be there though." 

I was so happy 

After that, I passed Nya a note asking her if she wanted to go with me and two boxes. Yes and No. she passed it back with the Yes box checked. My heart was doing backflips and I was so happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sick right now so I'm probably gonna write more tomorrow. Cya then!

- A.C