Kailor~Interviewed

{Kailor}

{Nya's POV}

"Welcome ninja to 'Good Night Ninjago!'" A very cheerful voice exclaimed.

We were being interviewed, the whole team was here. 

Skylor. Kai, Lloyd, Jay, Zane, Pixal, Cole, and I were all sitting on a large couch while our host sat in a chair besides us. A camera was pointed at us making sure to capture all of our lovely faces.

"So," Our host, Darreth started. "Here's how it works: the audience will send in questions and you will try to answer as many as possible in our time here." 

Don't ask me how Darreth managed to be a host on a quite well know after hours channel, but he made it this far so...

"First question comes from an 'Aroura.' She asks "'Who are the main couples?'" Great question Aroura!"

"Well, Cole and I aren't really dating anyone." Lloyd explained as Cole nodded in agreement.

"I suppose Pixal and I count?" Zane stated unsurely. They were nindroids after all. Plus they are quite new to the whole 'love' concept.

"Nya and I are very happy together." Jay said with a smile. I giggled and cuddled with him.

"And what about you Kai? Aren't you and Skylor dating?" Darreth asked with a smirk. He knew they weren't but he still liked to see how it would play out. He say's that it's quite obvious when Kai has a crush and I agree.

"Well...I...u-uh" Said the red ninja obviously flustered. 

I quietly laughed and he looked at me confused.

"Well, though we aren't officially dating, I'd like to think we are close." Skylor said calmly as if nothing even happened.

"Alright. Another question comes from Piper. She asks Kai if he would like to date Skylor." 

"I........um yeah.........But only if she wants to..." his face as red as his gi. 

Silence.

"Well?" Darreth breaks the silence with his words and bad breath.

"I would love to." Skylor responds as to not be awkward anymore.

"Really?" 

"Of course." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok sorry this is short but I'm gonna be writing                                                                                            another chapter or two.

Thanks for reading and remember: 

Ask and you shall receive!

{Unless lemon} (;