ColexHarumi~Cherry Blossom

{Another AU where Harumi wasn't the quiet one}                                                                                 {Cole x Harumi}

{No one's POV}

A big pink cherry blossom tree sat atop of a hill. And under it sat Harumi. It was her mothers birthday and Harumi was visiting her favorite tree. She had placed candles and pictures of them by the tree and started talking to her. Cole approached the peak of the hill when Harumi saw him. She wiped the tears from her face and smiled towards Cole. 

Cole furrowed his brow as he could obviously tell she was upset. 

"You don't have to hide it from me Harumi. I know how it feels."

She broke when he said that. He held her and told her that everything was going to be okay. He told her about his mother and they both talked about how much they missed them. After a little while, Harumi looked up at Cole and realised that it was the first time she had ever seen him cry. She wiped away his tears and smiled at him. 

"Were both in this together." She said with a sad smile. 

"We can always talk?" He asked curiously.

"Of course!" She said as she pulled him into a deep hug. Cole blushed as he rubbed her back comforting her as in saying that he would always be here for her too. He held her soft hands in his as they sat and talked.

They talked until it was dark and Kai called for Cole to come have dinner.

"Thank you." Harumi said as they both got up. 

"Anytime." Cole Replied as he gently kissed her smooth lips. They stayed there for a few seconds just enjoying each others company. 

Once they pulled away, they pushed their foreheads together and Cole wiped the final tears that escaped her eyes. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry its so short! Hope you enjoyed!

If you request you shall receive!  {And I'll probably get back pretty soon cuz I have nothing better to do!}