Jaya~Prom 2

{Nobody's POV}

"Okay," Jay said to himself. "You can do this." "Its just prom..."

Jay walked out of his room and into the kitchen of his parent's house.

"Awwwwwww!!" Edna exclaimed. She pulled out her phone. "Well now, how do you get to the camera again Ed?" She questioned her husband. He came from cooking in the kitchen and helped her take a photo of their son.

"My son's all grown up! And he has a date!" She said with a sly grin placed on her face.

"Mooooooom," Jay said with a giggle. He was looking forward to seeing Nya. He had a crush on her since they were in middle school and he couldn't blow this.

[Meanwhile]

"Kai. Kai! KAI!" Nya yelled from across the house. Kai wobbled down the stairs as he tried to put his shoes on at the same time. He got down the stairs and Nya fixed his tie as he slipped his final shoe on.

"You look great." She said and dusted off his tux.

He wore a red tux with black patterns and a black bowtie with black shoes.

"Thanks." He said. He looked up at her and smiled softly.

"Amazing." He muttered and wiped a small tear from his eye. "I can't believe that you're already 17." He said with sad eyes.

"Heh. Me neither." She said as they hugged.

Then the doorbell rang.

"I got it," Nya exclaimed.

She opened the door to reveal Skylor in an orange v-neck that was red that faded to orange when it reached the skirt.

"You look so beautiful!" Nya exclaimed.

"So do you!!!" She uttered.

Nya wore a dress with a top made with white lace and the bottom a maroon silk skirt with white lace at the waist. The top and bottom were separated by her tan smooth skin.

After a few minutes of talking and Kai trying to give Nya rules, they got in Skylor's car and drove to prom.

They met everyone else at the doors.

Cole wore a black suit with a green tie and Lloyd wore a green suit with a black tie. They were planning on hanging out the whole time since they had no one to go with.

Zane wore a white tux with a purple tie and a pocket with a purple handkerchief and purple buttons. Pixal wore a white princess dress with a purple backing and purple butterflies.

Jay wore a blue tux with white buttons and a white tie.

They all split up. Cole and Lloyd went to go get drinks, Kai and Skylor went to go dance, Zane and Pixal started talking to some people, and Jay and Nya walked around talking to people and each other.

After a few hours, the slow dancing started. Jay had no clue how to dance and neither did Nya so Jay led the two up to the roof.

The sat up there together and stared at the stars. They named constellations and talked about what they were going to do after high school.

They hadn't put much thought into it before but they quickly realized that they would be going to different colleges and wouldn't see each other for a while.

"Wow," Nya said. "I'm gonna miss everyone next year."

"Same," Jay replied. He felt so sad.

They sat there and thought for a minute.

We might go to the same college. Jay thought, trying to reassure himself. Or maybe not.

"Well," Nya started. "We should at least make these the best years if we don't end up going to the same college."

"Yeah," Jay said with a sad smile. "We should."

Then, Jay pulled Nya in for a tender kiss. He pulled away and they both blushed, looking in different directions. Jay felt Nya's head on his shoulder as he looked down at her. She had her eyes fixed on the stars. Jay put his head on hers.

"I like you, Jay." She said after a few minutes.

"I like you too." He responded. He felt so at ease.

They sat on the roof talking and cuddling until Kai came up looking for them. They all left but Jay couldn't stop thinking about the kiss. About how much he loved her. He would do anything for her, and he prayed they would at least keep in touch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyyy

Sorry, it took a bit. It was hard for me to write this.

I dunno why. Maybe its cuz I've never been to a dance.

Anyway. I hope you enjoyed!