Dance while you fight

Heyo! It's a short one today! Buckle up for a heck of an emotional ride.

(Ben's POV)

I felt myself blushing as I lied in bed reviewing the content of today in my head. Erica had warmed up, and we had made a pretty good team. We were actually friendly with each other, but I wanted us to be more than friends. And I felt like she still wasn't over Joshua. She got this look in her face when she was talking about him, and I just... got jealous.

I put my head on the pillow and closed my eyes. I woke up at 7 and shook Erica awake. "C'mon Erica, let's go train," I told her. "Coming," she grumbled, and a few minutes later we left for the training facility. I chose a punching bag and started beating it up. Erica hopped onto the treadmill and started running.

I picked up my phone and played my workout playlist on Spotify. I jammed out, dancing as I beat the stuffing out of the dummy. Erica watched me, amused. Then something slipped out of her mouth. "That's why I like you, Ben." I froze, and "Role of a lifetime" blared in the background. She immediately clapped a hand over her mouth.

I grinned. "So you do like me." She shook her head frantically. "Nope. Nope. Nope. Don't like you. And..." She trailed off again. The grin slid off my face. Because I knew what she meant. She still had feelings for Josh, even if he was evil.

She saw the look on my face and grabbed my arm. "Ben... that's not what I meant," she said. "No, I get what you meant," I answered harshly, brushing her hand off of me "You're never going to get over him. Because you'll always love him more than me." I spat out, storming away, leaving Erica, the strongest person I knew in tears.

I stormed to a little lake I had discovered during a walk in the woods, because it was private, and no one but me knew it was here. The reason why it was still private was that it was covered by trees, and the only sunlight came from the sky above. I sat by and reflected on what I had done. I had lashed out at Erica when I shouldn't have, and now she definitely wasn't going to like me again. I needed a plan to win her back. I ran back to the cabin, grabbed my guitar, and ran back to the lake to practice.

(Erica's POV)

I sat fuming in the gym. At first, I was kind of depressed. But now I was mad at Ben because what he said stung. I liked Ben more than Joshua, haven't I made that clear?

I didn't want to be around people, so I headed to a secret lake I had found a few days ago. Before I entered past the trees I paused. I heard a guitar playing, so I poked my head in, and saw Ben strumming a guitar, and singing. I wondered what he was planning, but a second later ran back to camp.

I had to go to the campfire anyways. The camp was forcing us to experience "Bonding time." every Friday, where we would sit by the fires and eat smores.

I was sitting at the campfire eating a graham cracker when Ben entered with his guitar hanging from his neck, strumming a tune. "C'mon people, let's get the show started." and began singing. To me.

Can anyone guess what song he's gonna sing? I think one of you can... looking at you @-lovescenario