Seeing fireworks

Watch the music video on the top! A great song for sure.

(Erica's POV)

He stared at me with those beautiful green eyes and started singing. "I think I kinda you know, I think I kinda you know. Like the way that we flow, like the way that we go, I love, I think I kinda you know."

Everyone was staring at me, waiting for my reaction. I'm pretty sure I was blushing. "You know how we can talk all night, and not run out of things to talk about. It's rare that something feels this right. It feels so right." I continued to stare at him, blushing even more.

"I can't help dreaming of you, guess I'm saying I don't not love you. You know, you know, you know."

I sat there for a second, trying to process what had just happened. I slowly approached him, and he waited nervously. I slapped him in the face. Hard. But then I leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips. I saw fireworks. The first time we kissed in the mountains, I felt a lot, but this time was a few seconds longer, and well, more fireworks.

I pulled away, and a smile formed on my lips. He took my hand in his, and we sat by the campfire together, laughing and singing stupid campfire singalongs. Everyone wolf-whistled, and cheered. Except for Zoe, everyone was in a good mood. Zoe sat by the campfire with a stony expression and her arms crossed over her chest. Everything was absolutely perfect. I laid down to go to bed that night with everything feeling absolutely perfect.

(Ben's POV)

I kissed Erica Hale. Oh. my. God. I kissed Erica Hale. I saw fireworks. As soon as I kissed her, I knew it was meant to happen. Because Erica and I, we just were always meant to happen. Now we had to figure out what HORNET was up to. But I had another idea for what we would do tomorrow, which was on an off day for the tournament.

I woke up the next morning with a huge grin on my face. "Hey you," I whispered into Erica's ear as I shook her awake. She woke up and smiled at me, pressing hir lips against mine softly. "I have to get used to that." I chuckled, caressing her cheek. "Hey, I have a plan for today, C'mon get out of bed, meet me outside the tent in 10." 10 minutes later I pulled her by the hand to the secret lake I had found.

I sat down and patted the soft grass by the lake next to me. She sat down. "Do you like my secret spot?" I asked. She grinned sheepishly. "I actually already knew it was here. But it is super romantic, this should be our spot."

I laughed stood up, and pulled her up with me. I did a mock bow, and in a ridiculous accent asked, "May I have this dance?" She curtsied. "Of course mister." We laughed and twirled around. We finally settled down in the grass.

"You know what we need to do now?" I asked. "What?" I jumped up again, peeled my shirt and shorts off, revealing a bathing suit with little magnifying glasses on them. "Wow, you are such a nerd." She laughed, as she peeled off her clothes to reveal a one-piece with question marks on it. I dove into the water, and she followed.

I splashed her, and we got into an all-out splash fight. I finally ended it by diving underwater and grabbing her legs, lugging her over my shoulder. I dunked her and dived deeper into the water to find her. I kissed her again, and it was pretty much the best underwater kiss of all time.

Hello readers! Did anyone see the Percy Jackson quote in there? I may or may not have gotten addicted to a Netflix show today.