our love

i was so excited to take care of jellylorum's kittens. "okay y/n this is muffin and cheesecake." "they're so cute." "yes, they are very mischievous too. are you sure you want to take care of them today?" "yes! don't worry." "okay, i'll pick them up later." i tried to pick up one of the kittens. "oh you're a little heavy. wait you are kind of big. you're more than half my size." muffin laughed, "are you sure you're not a kitten too?" "yes, i'm sure. here drink this milk." cheesecake pulled my tail. "please stop! you're hurting my tail." muffin and cheesecake both started pulling my tail and giggling. "kittens stop and drink your milk!" "no! we want cake." "you can't have cake right now." muffin threw her milk bowl at me. "you got me all wet!," i started crying. macavity came to check on me. "it seems like you're not doing so well." "i'm not. please take care of them while i dry off." "sure baby." i left and came back as soon as possible. the kittens were crying. "what happened?" "he growled at us." "macavity!" "they're so annoying!" the kittens started crying even more. "don't tell them that." i went over and hugged them. "it's fine, he didn't mean it. i promise." "is our mom almost here?" "not yet." "macavity, please carry cheesecake." he carried cheesecake and he fell asleep. i put muffin to sleep too. "kittens are so much work. i don't think i'm ready for them yet." macavity nodded, "that's what i've been trying to tell you." jellylorum showed up. "oh you put them to sleep. you're going to make a great mother y/n." she picked them up and took them. "thank you so much." "you're welcome," i turned to macavity and pouted, "i can't believe you growled at the kittens." "oh y/n i'm not that scary." "yes you are." he frowned at me. "i didn't mean it in a bad way hunny. i just meant that you could be a little mean at times." he hit me with his tail, "you got that right. maybe i should scare you." "no please." "you'd run? that's cute because i'd love to chase you," he teased. i winked, "well maybe you should." i ran from him in the opposite direction. he caught up to me immediately and pounced on me softly. "i should get off you. i must be hurting you."'i grabbed his paw, "no please stay." "whatever you want." i smiled, "you know i used to think you liked bombalurina." "well i used to date her, but that was a long time ago." "wait really?" "yes, i'm pretty sure it was 2 whole years ago." "oh i wasn't even alive yet." "i guess not. i can't believe you dated rum tum tugger. he's definitely not your type." i giggled, "i used to be so obsessed with him. i thought he was the most perfect tom ever." "really? then why did you start dating munkustrap?" "oh because his father made us break up and then munkustrap told me that he had feelings for me." "i see. would you still date him if you could?" i pushed macavity off me playfully, "of course not. you're my favorite plus he has a mate now." "he doesn't have a mate." i stayed silent. macavity suddenly grabbed me by my neck, "you better not be getting any ideas. you're mine." i took his paws off my neck wincing, "you don't have to get so mad. i wasn't thinking about him." "i hope so." i frowned, "you promised you wouldn't hurt me anymore. you just bruised me again." "i'm sorry y/n. are you alright?" "i think so." i pulled him close to me. "i'm not sure why you get jealous, i've never cheated on you." "true, but i know some of the other toms really like you." "but i don't like them." he kissed me. "i love you so much y/n." "me too hunny."