Chapter 1-Five Years Later

You let out a pained whimper. These last five years have been nothing short of torture. They feed you a tiny minnow every other day and give you water only once a week.

   They've placed what the Two-legged call a 'muzzle' super tightly on your snout. You have a thick, metal thing around your neck with metal vines(chains) on each side so you can't turn your head. There are more thick metal vines wrapping tightly around your ankles, preventing very little movement.

   Your appearance has changed drastically. Your (s/c) scales, once smooth and glossy, are now ragged and dull. Your beautiful (e/c) eyes while they used to be dialaited and had a playful spark in them, are now always slits and you're emotionless. You don't care anymore. You are hoping that one day they'll take the beatings and the whippings too far and you'll be able to escape that way.

   "Hey, Night Fury, you ok?" A voice next to rawked out worriedly. "You never told me your name."

   "Doesn't matter. I'll never see the sky again. I'm just hoping it'll end soon." You reply in an emotionless monotone.

   "Hey! Don't talk like that. My rider and her friends will come to rescue me and when they see you they won't hesitate to save you as well." The Nadder said.

   "Hey there, you devil!" A ‘human’, at least that what the Nadder said they were called, sneered; entering my cage with the leather Razorwhip tail(whip) and metal claws(knives, daggers, and swords).

   Once again I closed my eyes and waited for the pain to start. But when I heard the tail coming down, the Nadder squawked loudly and suddenly the wooden island rocked, hard. They always took my bindings off when they hurt me, so when it shook again, I was thrown against the far side of the ‘cage’ and I blacked out.