Ticci Toby

Reader POV

'WhorePasta hosting a creepypasta party? Come along and have some fun with the others.. doesn't sound too bad..? Hopefully Toby will be there!' I've liked Toby ever since I met him. There was just something about him that sparked between us. I don't think he sees it though.. I dropped my head down to the ground. 'Lighten up Y/N..' I thought, slowly lifting my head up a bit.
"Better start getting ready, It's 5pm so the party starts in an hour. I quickly went upstairs and looked through the closet. 'No.. no.. nope.. nah.. no.... YES!' This one was perfect! My F/C dress my mum got me for my graduation! I was pumped to wear it again, especially at the Slender Mansion. I put the dress on in the speed of light and walked out to get a little snack from the kitchen just before I go. You grabbed your F/F out of the pantry and shoved it in your mouth while running out the door. 'Dad wouldn't mind if I used his car for one night.. would he? Whatever.' I ran back inside, grabbing dads keys and off I went. There were neon lights flashing out of the windows, loud music and chatting. This was almost exactly like my graduation. I locked my dads car and went inside. Checking my phone I saw that I was a few minutes late. 'Damn i-'

"HEY Y/N'S HERE!" WhorePasta cheered aswell as everyone else. But all I was concerntrated on was looking for where Toby was. I only really wanted to see him. Then someone yoinked my hand. It was WhorePasta, she whispered loudly to me just so I could hear over the loud noises, "ready for seven minutes in heaven?" It looked like WhorePasta was smirking but I couldn't tell from that mouth mask of hers. My eyes widened a bit, but before I could reply WhorePasta pulled everyone into a room, shutting off the music on the way.

She gave us all blindfolds and told us to give her a little something. I gave her a bracelet that I randomly wore to this party. I didn't know what happened from there.
"Y/N, pick something out of the pile. Just walk or crawl directly in front of you." I didn't want to fall over by standing up because of this blindfold so I just crawled and grabbed something out of the pile. It was sticky and was a thick, circle shape. It was also a bit bumpy. "OMIGOSH TAKE THE BLINDFOLD OFF!" I did as WhorePasta said and I instantly knew who I got. In my hand there was a waffle with maple syrup on it. 'I got Toby.. THAT MEANS IM GOING TO BE IN A SMALL CLOSET WITH HIM!' I looked around the circle for Toby and he was there already with his blindfold off. He looked a little flustered and was looking to the side to prevent anyone from seeing it. All of a sudden he got up, walked over to me and let his hand out so I could grab it. I hesitantly gave him it. "Oh hurry up we don't have all night!" WhorePasta said pushing us into the closet and locking it. It was all silent and only the sound of breathing could be heard. Then all of a sudden I felt something soft and warm on my lips. Wait.. was Toby.. KISSING ME?! Then the feeling flew off of my lips.
"Sorry.." Toby did kiss me! My face went redder than ever.
"Toby I.. liked it.. I like you.." there was no response so I tried to look for his face and planted a kiss on his lips. We didn't realise how long we were kissing for until we heard the locks on the closet door shake. We both sat up straight and backed away from eachother so no one would suspect a thing.
"Aw damn it! No fun!" We both got out and sat back at the circle next to eachother the whole night.