Jeff the killer

Reader POV

'WhorePasta hosting a creepypasta party? Come along and have some fun with the others.. doesn't sound too bad..? Hopefully Jeff will be there!' I've liked Jeff ever since I met him. There was just something about him that sparked between us. I don't think he sees it though.. I dropped my head down to the ground. 'Lighten up Y/N..' I thought, slowly lifting my head up a bit.
"Better start getting ready, It's 5pm so the party starts in an hour. I quickly went upstairs and looked through the closet. 'No.. no.. nope.. nah.. no.... YES!' This one was perfect! My F/C dress my mum got me for my graduation! I was pumped to wear it again, especially at the Slender Mansion. I put the dress on in the speed of light and walked out to get a little snack from the kitchen just before I go. You grabbed your F/F out of the pantry and shoved it in your mouth while running out the door. 'Dad wouldn't mind if I used his car for one night.. would he? Whatever.' I ran back inside, grabbing dads keys and off I went. There were neon lights flashing out of the windows, loud music and chatting. This was almost exactly like my graduation. I locked my dads car and went inside. Checking my phone I saw that I was a few minutes late. 'Damn i-'

"HEY Y/N'S HERE!" WhorePasta cheered aswell as everyone else. But all I was concerntrated on was looking for where Jeff was. I only really wanted to see him. Then someone yoinked my hand. It was WhorePasta, she whispered loudly to me just so I could hear over the loud noises, "ready for seven minutes in heaven?" It looked like WhorePasta was smirking but I couldn't tell from that mouth mask of hers. My eyes widened a bit, but before I could reply WhorePasta pulled everyone into a room, shutting off the music on the way.

She gave us all blindfolds and told us to give her a little something. I gave her a bracelet that I randomly wore to this party. I didn't know what happened from there.
"Y/N, pick something out of the pile. Just walk or crawl directly in front of you." I didn't want to fall over by standing up because of this blindfold so I just crawled and grabbed something out of the pile. It was sharp so I winced though still holding it in my hand. "OOH! TAKE OFF YOUR BLUNDFOLD!" So I did. A knife with blood stains all over it. I instantly knew it was Jeff.
Wait.. JEFF?!
I became flustered and looked around the circle for Jeff. There he was, sitting there looking to his side. He aswell looked flustered. Much more than I possibly am. All of a sudden Jeff stood up and walked over to me, lending me a hand to stand up. I hesitated. "Oh come on! We don't have all night!" WhorePasta pushed us into the cupboard and instantly locked it. Then the silent game began. That was until I felt a pair of soft lips on mine. Jeff was the only one in the cupboard with me so I knew he was kissing me. My face went red, redder than it ever has before. Before I knew it he pulled away.
"Sorry..." I looked at him in awe though ofcoarse he didn't see it.
"It's okay... I.. I liked it... I like you..." There was no response so the only thing left to do was find his face and kiss him. Which I did. Perfect shot. Straight to his lips. We kissed which felt for only a few seconds but it must've been quite a few minutes because all of a sudden the locks on the cupboard started to rattle to which we stopped the fun. The doors flung open.
"Aw damn it! No fun!" We both walked out and sat next to eachother for the rest of the game.