Eyeless Jack

Reader POV

'WhorePasta hosting a creepypasta party? Come along and have some fun with the others.. doesn't sound too bad..? Hopefully Jack will be there!' I've liked Jack ever since I met him. There was just something about him that sparked between us. I don't think he sees it though.. I dropped my head down to the ground. 'Lighten up Y/N..' I thought, slowly lifting my head up a bit.
"Better start getting ready, It's 5pm so the party starts in an hour. I quickly went upstairs and looked through the closet. 'No.. no.. nope.. nah.. no.... YES!' This one was perfect! My F/C dress my mum got me for my graduation! I was pumped to wear it again, especially at the Slender Mansion. I put the dress on in the speed of light and walked out to get a little snack from the kitchen just before I go. You grabbed your F/F out of the pantry and shoved it in your mouth while running out the door. 'Dad wouldn't mind if I used his car for one night.. would he? Whatever.' I ran back inside, grabbing dads keys and off I went. There were neon lights flashing out of the windows, loud music and chatting. This was almost exactly like my graduation. I locked my dads car and went inside. Checking my phone I saw that I was a few minutes late. 'Damn i-'

"HEY Y/N'S HERE!" WhorePasta cheered aswell as everyone else. But all I was concerntrated on was looking for where Jack was. I only really wanted to see him. Then someone yoinked my hand. It was WhorePasta, she whispered loudly to me just so I could hear over the loud noises, "ready for seven minutes in heaven?" It looked like WhorePasta was smirking but I couldn't tell from that mouth mask of hers. My eyes widened a bit, but before I could reply WhorePasta pulled everyone into a room, shutting off the music on the way.

She gave us all blindfolds and told us to give her a little something. I gave her a bracelet that I randomly wore to this party. I didn't know what happened from there.
"Y/N, pick something out of the pile. Just walk or crawl directly in front of you." I didn't want to fall over by standing up because of this blindfold so I just crawled and grabbed something out of the pile. It felt sharp at the top and it felt a little sticky... "OOH! Open your blindfold!" I lifted my blindfold to my forehead and instantly knew who I had gotten. There in my hands was Eyeless Jacks scalpel. 'So he did end up coming... AND I HAVE TO BE STUCK IN A SMALL CLOSET WITH HIM!' My face went red as I looked over the circle for Jack only to see that his blindfold was now off aswell. I couldn't see his expression due to his mask but his head was looking to the side so I'm guessing he was unsure or something..? He stood up, walked over to me and let out his hand to help me up. I hesitantly grabbed it. "Hurry up you two we don't have all night!" WhorePasta pushed us into the closet and locked us in. It was just silence and all that was heard was silent breathing. I then felt someone softly touch my cheek. It caused me to jump. There was then a feeling on my lips that I was unsure about because of how dark it was. Wait.. was Jack.. kissing me!? The touch on my lips was now gone.
"Sorry.." Jack said. So he did kiss me! My face went redder then ever.
"No I.. liked it.. I like you Jack..." there was no response so I tried to find where Jack was and planted a kiss on his lips which he returned almost instantly. We didn't realise that it went for a long time until the lock on the closet started rattling, we both sat up straight and away from eachother so that no one could suspect a thing.
"Aw damn it! No fun!" WhorePasta rolled her eyes and we got up. Jack and I sat next to eachother the whole time after that.

A/N
I hoped you liked it! And sorry there wasn't a lot of talking in it, I'm more of a detailed person so if I added too much talking this story would've gotten up to 1000 words instead of 767.
I think next part I'm gonna do Ticci Toby so stay in tune ^.^!