Masky

Reader POV

'WhorePasta hosting a creepypasta party? Come along and have some fun with the others.. doesn't sound too bad..? Hopefully Masky will be there!' I've liked Masky ever since I met him. There was just something about him that sparked between us. I don't think he sees it though.. I dropped my head down to the ground. 'Lighten up Y/N..' I thought, slowly lifting my head up a bit.
"Better start getting ready, It's 5pm so the party starts in an hour. I quickly went upstairs and looked through the closet. 'No.. no.. nope.. nah.. no.... YES!' This one was perfect! My F/C dress my mum got me for my graduation! I was pumped to wear it again, especially at the Slender Mansion. I put the dress on in the speed of light and walked out to get a little snack from the kitchen just before I go. You grabbed your F/F out of the pantry and shoved it in your mouth while running out the door. 'Dad wouldn't mind if I used his car for one night.. would he? Whatever.' I ran back inside, grabbing dads keys and off I went. There were neon lights flashing out of the windows, loud music and chatting. This was almost exactly like my graduation. I locked my dads car and went inside. Checking my phone I saw that I was a few minutes late. 'Damn i-'

"HEY Y/N'S HERE!" WhorePasta cheered aswell as everyone else. But all I was concerntrated on was looking for where Masky was. I only really wanted to see him. Then someone yoinked my hand. It was WhorePasta, she whispered loudly to me just so I could hear over the loud noises, "ready for seven minutes in heaven?" It looked like WhorePasta was smirking but I couldn't tell from that mouth mask of hers. My eyes widened a bit, but before I could reply WhorePasta pulled everyone into a room, shutting off the music on the way.

She gave us all blindfolds and told us to give her a little something. I gave her a bracelet that I randomly wore to this party. I didn't know what happened from there.
"Y/N, pick something out of the pile. Just walk or crawl directly in front of you." I didn't want to fall over by standing up because of this blindfold so I just crawled and grabbed something out of the pile. I felt something, metal, cold, very.. heavy.. I picked it up due to curiousity m. "Ooh! Take your blindfold off!" I took my blindfold off. It was a gun. I wasn't exactly sure who it was since I knew a few people with guns in this mansion. Though I really hoped it was Masky. I looked around to try find Masky and I saw him there without his blindfold, looking to the side like he was embarrassed. All of a sudden he was walking over to me. Masky stopped and let down his hand to help me up. I hesitated. "Oh come on we don't have all night!" WhorePasta pushed us into the closet and locked it. It was pitch black, no sight of Masky. Then I felt something soft on my lips, like another pair of lips.
Wait.. was Masky.. kissing me?!
Whatever it was went away.
"Sorry.. I knew you didn't like me.."
so it was Masky!
My face turned red.
"No..! I do.. I do like you Masky.." there was no response. So I tried to find his face to kiss, and I did. Masky kissed me back. I didn't realise how long this was going for until I heard the locks on the closet. This caused shock for both of us immediately backing away so nothing was suspicious. The doors flew open.
"Aw damn it! No fun!" We both got out of the closet and sat next to eachother the rest of the night.