Ben DROWNED

Reader POV

'WhorePasta hosting a creepypasta party? Come along and have some fun with the others.. doesn't sound too bad..? Hopefully Ben will be there!' I've liked Ben ever since I met him. There was just something about him that sparked between us. I don't think he sees it though.. I dropped my head down to the ground. 'Lighten up Y/N..' I thought, slowly lifting my head up a bit.
"Better start getting ready, It's 5pm so the party starts in an hour. I quickly went upstairs and looked through the closet. 'No.. no.. nope.. nah.. no.... YES!' This one was perfect! My F/C dress my mum got me for my graduation! I was pumped to wear it again, especially at the Slender Mansion. I put the dress on in the speed of light and walked out to get a little snack from the kitchen just before I go. You grabbed your F/F out of the pantry and shoved it in your mouth while running out the door. 'Dad wouldn't mind if I used his car for one night.. would he? Whatever.' I ran back inside, grabbing dads keys and off I went. There were neon lights flashing out of the windows, loud music and chatting. This was almost exactly like my graduation. I locked my dads car and went inside. Checking my phone I saw that I was a few minutes late. 'Damn i-'

"HEY Y/N'S HERE!" WhorePasta cheered aswell as everyone else. But all I was concerntrated on was looking for where Ben was. I only really wanted to see him. Then someone yoinked my hand. It was WhorePasta, she whispered loudly to me just so I could hear over the loud noises, "ready for seven minutes in heaven?" It looked like WhorePasta was smirking but I couldn't tell from that mouth mask of hers. My eyes widened a bit, but before I could reply WhorePasta pulled everyone into a room, shutting off the music on the way.

She gave us all blindfolds and told us to give her a little something. I gave her a bracelet that I randomly wore to this party. I didn't know what happened from there.
"Y/N, pick something out of the pile. Just walk or crawl directly in front of you." I didn't want to fall over by standing up because of this blindfold so I just crawled and grabbed something out of the pile. A video game controller? It was pretty obvious that I was going into the closet with Ben
Wait.. Ben! I'm going into the closet with Ben!
I became flustered and looked around the circle to find Ben just sitting there with his blindfold off, looking to the side. He aswell looked flustered. All of a sudden he stood up and walked over to me, lending me a hand. I hesitantly took it. "Come on you two we don't have all night!" WhorePasta pushed us into the closet and locked it. It was all silent until I felt something soft on my lips. Was Ben... kissing me? I wasn't sure but at the same time I was. The feeling then pulled away.
"Sorry.." So he was kissing me! I blushed though he couldn't see it because of how dark it was.
"It's okay... I.. I liked it.. I like you..." there was no response so I leaned in and kissed Ben. Ben rapidly kissed back. I didn't realise how long this was going for until we heard the lock on the closet door rattle. We both pulled away. The doors flung open
"Aw damn it, no fun!" We walked out and sat next to eachother for the rest of the night.