Chapter 10 - Lachlan who?

-Eyelyn's POV-

"Morning." I said as I popped my head through the doorway and at Lachlan who was sitting up in his bed.

"What happened?" He questioned.

"Well-" I sat down on the end of the bed and continued. "Me and my new friend Abigail found you when we were out on a job." I explained.

"Wait what?" He asked calmly.

"You were in a cage at the house in the middle of town." I tried to explain again. I still don't think he understood though.

"Huh?"

"Ok, lets start with what you do remember." I heard a voice say from the doorway. I turned around to see Abi slumped against the door frame. I sent her a smile and waved her in the room.

"Lachlan this is Abigail." I cleared up.

"Ok and who are you?" He questioned looking at me with genuine concern. I felt the whole room closing in. 'MY BEST FRIEND DOESN'T KNOW WHO I AM!!!' I screamed at myself.

I Stood up off the bed. Lachlan just stared at me with a blank expression on his face. I started to internally panicking. I grabbed onto my hair and attempted to make myself bald. Abi walked over to me and pulled me out of the room.

"Dude you need to go have a nap or something." She told me.

"I can't remember." I sighed.

"Oh right. Just go do something to take your mind off Lachlan, K?"

"K." I mumbled before walking into the living room and plopping down in the couch.

Just as I was deep in thought and staring at the ceiling the front door swung open and Mitch and Rob barged in.

Mitch marched up to me and strictly told me to 'get the hell off the couch'.

Wait. My mind exploded as soon as I remembered that Mitch had medical training.

"Mitch! Come with me!" I yelled excitedly as I pulled him out of the living room and into the bedroom the Lachlan was currently in.

"Mitch you have a medical history, what's wrong with him." I asked shoving him into the room. He landed face first on the ground.

"What?!" He got up, turned to me and yelled.

All I did to respond was point at Lachlan. Mitch turned around, his jaw dropped to the floor and all he got out of his mouth was "L-L-L-L huh?"

"He can't remember me Mitch, fix it!" I yelled pushing Mitch closer to him. I was worried he would never remember who I am.

"I don't know how to fix amnesia Eye!" He yelled back at me.

Shrinking down, I collapsed onto the floor in a fit of tears. Crying into my sleeves of my hoodie I felt someone wrap there arms around me. I didn't know who it was but I didn't care, I immediately began to hug them back.

"Eye, listen." I heard Mitch start. Refusing to open my eyes I just nodded for him to continue so he did. "I know a guy the might be able to fix him though."

My eyes shot open instantly. "REALLY!?" I yelled.

"Ah, yeah?" He answered cautiously. I found out the Abi was the one hugging me. She let go and I stood up.

"Alright Lachlan let us go to this miracle worker." I announced.

"Ah, Who's Lachlan?" Lachlan asked form the bed.

All three of us let out a huff of air in frustration.

Hope ya all liked this chapter. I didn't know what this chapter was going to be until I started writing it ha.

Love ya all long time .

-Hakepy .

604 words.