Chapter 17 - Lachlan's back?

-Lachlan's POV-

I was awake but I couldn't do anything. I don't remember how I got here. The room I was in was so clean and it was white, I seemed to be plugged into some sort of machine. Just as I was observing the room the door infront of me opened and a boy wearing a white lab coat looking thing entered the room.

He came over to the side of my bed and and asked me a question. "Hi, do you remember me?"

"No?"

"Ok, hi i'm Vikk, i'm your doctor. Now tell me if you recognize this person." He said holding up a picture of Eyelyn.

"Yeah, that's Eyelyn." I replied. I was so confused of course I recognize my best friend.

"Good. Now do you know how you got here?" he asked.

"No."

"That's ok." He smiled as he wrote something down on the clip board he was holding. "Do you remember anything about yesterday?" He continued.

"No, I don't think so."

"Ok, what do you remember?"

"Ummmm, i remember the night I went missing."

"And can you tell me what happened?" I screwed up my face at his question, I didn't want to remember that night ever. "You don't have to tell me." I let out a breath, apparently I was holding my breath.

"Ok, thanks."

"Lets just get you home." Vikk smiled as he sat the clip board down on the edge of the bed I was sitting up in.

I nodded and swung my legs over the side of the bed. My feet touched the floor. I pushed myself up off the bed but my knees gave out from underneath me. I closed my eyes preparing for the ground to meet with my face but I never came.

I slowly opened one eye and it was meet with someone else's brown orbs. I swiftly opened the other one and was staring into Vikk's eyes.

"S-s-s-s-sorry." I stuttered, I could feel my face beginning to heat up and fast. He didn't reply he just kept staring at me.

I quickly stood up properly and headed for the door as quick as I could.

"Right." Vikk said as he joined me in the foyer of what looked like a hospital.

"Sorry about before I haven't used my legs in a while." Yet again he didn't reply he just stopped signing the paper he was signing for a few seconds and then swiftly continued.

"Follow me." He said as he marched past me and out the curtain near at the front of the building.

I followed him in to the market and down alleyways until we came to a door.

"Knock." He instructed. And knock I did.

Then the door opened and Eyelyn came into view. She immediately dropped her Doughnut that she was holding.

"H!" I laughed when she dropped it.

"Ha!" She laughed as she pushed me backwards and into Vikk. I squeezed my eyes shut just hoping this awkward moment would pass.

"Guys, Lachlan's home!" Eye yelled though the apartment. I quickly stepped inside the door, Vikk following me in.

Mitch walked into the living room and yelled. "EYE! You me and Jerome are the only ONES HOME!" I laughed I've missed them.

"Who's Jerome?" I asked following them into the kitchen.

"Mitch's boyfriend." Eye teased. Mitch just went bright red and shoved Eye.

"IS NOT!" Mitch yelled.

"So Lachy, how did the night at the doctors go?" Eye asked handing me a can of Dr Pepper.

"Vikk hates me!" I yelled maybe a little to loud. I took the can of Dr Pepper.

Vikk popped his head in the door way and announced. "I think I'll be leaving now." Then he turned and walked out of the kitchen. I turned back to Mitch and Eyelyn and the were glaring at me......... hard.

"Go!" They both yelled at the exact same time.

I quickly ran out of the kitchen and ran out the front door. "Vikk! wait!" I yelled to try and get his attention.

He turned around and stared at me expecting me to say more. 'Mitch and Eyelyn didn't tell me what to say though'.

"Please stay." Was all I could come up with.

"Lachlan, no, you said I hate you." He said and turned around and left. My heart fell to my feet.

'Why do I even care, I've known him for a day.' I asked myself.

I walked back inside the apartment and back into the kitchen.

"SO?" Eye asked. Mitch and Eye were leaning on the bench wait for my answer.

"So what?" I asked as I leant on the bench as well.

"Lachlan!" Eye yelled as she punched me in the arm. "what happened?"

"Nothing really, I said 'please stay' and he left. That's it." I answered.

"You said 'please stay'?" Mitch asked.

"Yeah. It was all I could think of." I moaned slamming my fore head against the bench.

"Whoa, what's going on in here." someone said as they entered the kitchen.

"Vikk?" I said shooting my head up but it wasn't Vikk. It was some brunette boy.

Eye laughed. "Awww, Lachy."

"This is Jerome." Mitch added.

"Ohhhhh, your boy-" I was cut off by Mitch slapping his hand over my mouth. Jerome just looked confused.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

VIKKLAN YAY!!!!!!!

Love ya all long time .

-Hakepy .

899 words.