02

Jungkook, at times, can never understand other people's mood or emotion. He fails at understanding the atmosphere around people and that's why people often mistake him as an iceman or refrigerator (including me).

I remember once, when I was doing an important business of pooping in the toilet, Jungkook came in from nowhere and asked: "What are we going to eat for breakfast?"

Was that the place to discuss food? Agitated, I said "Do not ask me the worldwide problem..! Just eat the fart!"

Jungkook pondered for some time and sighed. He then approached me, with his butt facing my face. Confused, I asked him "What are you doing?"

He didn't think twice before answering, "Getting ready to fart... aren't you going to eat?"

JUNGKOOK!!!!!

——————

Jungkook is always busy with his work. He always wears a blank, expressionless face during his work hours. He rarely gets excited but when he does, it's mostly for useless things...

"Honey, come here~" I heard Jungkook's silky, excited voice.

Since he was so happy, I decided to check upon him. "What is it?" I asked, slightly excited.

"Look! There is a hair on my chest" He squealed like a 5-year-old kid, but what I saw was a nightmare.

"Hold it!! Don't move. I will be back in a minute!" I said and ran like a maniac out of the room.

I came back with a pair of scissors and immediately cut the hair on his chest. Jungkook screamed in horror and glared at me.

The hairless chest is clean... nobody can steal it from me..! Hahahaha (evil laughter)

That day, Jungkook completely ignored me...