19

Speaking of Jungkook.., he always has his own, peculiar ways, of taking care of his loved ones.

For example, he will book the entire tennis court for only the both of us to play. And he's good at it.

Yeah, it is super tiring to play against him, but he looks so hot..!

And when I win (that is, when he loses on purpose) I would throw the racket in the air and run around the court with tears of joy like there is no tomorrow. (This is what happens when you win once in a blue moon). I would shout on his face "Yo, did ya look at that? Your ass is no match for me! HAHAHA"

Jungkook would just roll his eyes with a small smile playing on his lips. He would give me a small peck on my lips before whispering in my ears "That is why I'm dating you, my queen, ~"

That one sentence was more than enough to make me a blushing mess!

For another example of Jungkook's peculiar ways are, every time we finish eating, I would offer to clean up the dishes. "Ah, I'm so full. I'm done with my dinner. Let me clean up the dishes, Jungkook..." I would say while picking up the plates but Jungkook would swiftly take away the plates from me.

"Stay right there, I'll clean up the dishes. Don't you dare come and bother me..."

And after just 10 minutes, Jungkook would come out of the kitchen with a proud smile.

"Done! Compared to someone who is so slow, I'm very efficient." And he would also insult me on top of everything.

I always bore the humiliation through gritted teeth and smile bitterly "Then, empty the bin as well, since you are so efficient..."

"Okay, Lalalalisa. But, shouldn't you be very grateful to have such an obedient and efficient boyfriend?"

"..."

I gave up on my pride long ago...

For another example, we went on a date to an amusement park and, no kidding, but we had the best time of our life. We were there for the whole day.

"Jungkook, what haven't we played yet?"

"We have played everything."

"Roller coaster?"

"Do you want to cry again?"

"Pirate ship?"

"You have already played it 3 times..."

That's when I came across a crane claw machine. "Jungkook, I want to catch a doll! Come on, let's go!"

Jungkook nodded his head while grinning merrily "Alright Lisa, let's go..."

The claw machine was filled with dolls of various sizes and colours but one little blue chick caught my eye. "All these dolls are so cute! I want the blue one..!"

"No problem. I'll get it for you."

As soon as we inserted the coin, Jungkook completely focused on getting the blue chick, but as it reached the exit, the doll fell.

Every couple's nightmare.

After a long time, we still didn't succeed in getting the doll. An old couple who were watching us, let out a desperate sigh.

"Darling, look" the old man spoke, "This is the 47th time, I'm bored of watching them..."

The old woman nodded her head and replied "Young people these days are not even as smart as an old woman like me. They still didn't realise that there is a problem with that machine even after such a long time. They even wasted so many coins..."

I watched the old couple's retreating backs and clenched my fist in anger. I'm not going to give up on this!!

"We have to catch it!" I said with determination and turned around to look at him "Jungkook! Again!"
But Jungkook was nowhere to be found. But I saw something moving inside the claw machine. That's when I realised that Jungkook was inside the claw machine.

"JUNGKOOK, WHY DID YOU GET INSIDE?!!" I asked with a shrill in my voice.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes at me "To catch the doll."

"ARE YOU MAD?!" I screeched and shot him a glare "Are you not afraid that other people might see you..?!"

Jungkook grinned from ear to ear "I got the doll~!"

That's when I completely lost my patience "GET. OUT. NOW!"

He immediately got out of the machine and handed me the doll "Here you go~"

"I SAW IT!!!"

We jumped in surprise when we heard a kid screaming near us and pointing a finger at Jungkook.

"You... you transferred from that machine!!"

"I-What?!" Jungkook was bewildered at the sudden turn of the situation. But the kid had no stop.

"MOM!! SOMEONE HAS SUPERPOWERS"

In the end, we had to sneak out from that kid, unwatched, just like thieves...

"HAHAHA..!" I burst out laughing once we exited the amusement park with the cute little blue chick in my hands "That was crazy! And this chick is so cute!!" I gushed overlooking at the doll.

But it was not the time to be happy but the time for some lecture "Jungkook, don't you ever try to pull off such crazy stunts again, okay? It's dangerous if someone had seen us..."

Jungkook looked at me with an unbothered expression "Huh? Uh, okay. I get it."

It seems like he doesn't care. But I know, he does all that for me. But doesn't matter what he does, or whether he has superpowers or not, I'll still like him more and more.

Because, he is my Jungkook, the one and only.

"Jungkook!"

"Hmm?"

"Do you know something? I love you a lot~!"