$&F:-/r-18I::e$n-/)D

*you found an envelope...*

*would you like to open it*

-Yes       No

*you found a couple papers, it seems to be a letter...*

*would you like to read it*

-Yes      No

*... a few of the words are faded, others are impossible to read*

XX/XX/XX

Today, I gXt a new job, I think that X was made for it, scienXe was alwaXs my strengtX, but it could be my weaknXss as well. We moved into thX undergroXnd quite awhile ago, it's very dull and lifXless, but I'm sure that's the least of ouX worries. what we think about the most is hoX we're going to live in this priXon, but I have to tell you this prison is very difXerenX, it doesn't have bars tX hold us back, no, it has a BarXeir, that is said to be impossiXble to bXeak, the king needed a scieXtist  to study if this is true, nobody volunteered, buX I knew that it was uX to me, or we will die herX in a month, it is my strengXt, but, it is my weakXess because I have a faXily to take care of, and worst of all we have a new boXn , I'm putting the job to my son, XXXX, he's not old enXough to take the resXonsility, but deaXh doesn't wait, I must make sure we find X way to solve this, and to get the people out of this priXon.

for now

We hXve to Xold on...

~ X.X XXXXXX