Chapter 47: The Plan pt.3

(Y/n)'s POV

"I know we will.."

"I know what you're going to say to me.."

"Please don't get hurt.."

"You have to let go.."

"Do you want to be my friend?.."

"End this dog chase..!"

"I know what to say, but I don't know how to let it out..?"

"You're just afraid.."

"I'll be your friend.. forever, even..!"

"How could I not be?!..."

"I can't.."

"I can't think.."

"You can't..."

"I can't even do what I was meant to do!.."

"You just can't.."

"I can't take it anymore..!"

"I CAN'T!!..."

"..Hey, we can do it!.."

"..Together we can!.."

What more could I say?..

(Y/n)'s POV

Me and Dust were in this together, and we had everything set up in a matter of seconds. It was risky like I have said,

But I have never put more hope into anything more then this.

The first one to move was Chara, with a high accelerated leap she jumped at Dust with impatience evident in her tight movements. Dust jumped out of the way, and for the first time in the fight, used his telekinesis magic on her.

Though it didn't last long, it did slow her down. Which was exactly what we needed to rush to the front of the star.

"I.." Dust panted slightly, caught in his own breath "..I can't hold large moving things like a human for very long.." he rasped "..it tires me.." he evens out his breath but right away Chara was out and on her way down death lane to land a hit on us.

I jumped out of the way but Dust side steps, and just barely, the knife tip cut his skeletal arm near his shoulder. Blood was quick to leak out. It was very visible, like red paint on a sheet of paper.

I hoped Chara would collide with the star, but apparently not, for she veered out of its way in time with the same grin. This time she came running for me! I was prepared for it so I swept to the side like Dust did before. I felt the tip of her knife slice some of my hair for she was really close to me.

But I had something in mind. it was only logical to take her knife away.

But before I could take that thought into action, Dust literally jumped on Chara making both of them fall down in front of me! The knife was dropped and I dashed for it. I immediately had my hands on it, but... it was gone?! I looked for the knife. I just saw it fall to the ground?! I looked towards Dust to only to find him bent over with a confused look in his face.

Chara was not in his arms either.

What on earth?

Dust blinked, and we both looked at each other in confusion.

She was nowhere to be seen..

But I had no time to think.

For the only words I managed to utter out, was the words that I instinctively said.

Eyes blown wide as saucers, hand outstretched. I was already on my feet dashing towards him.

"WATCH OUT!!!"

-999999

....

=)