$:M@-i"?!N-&d-';

*From time to time you grabbed onto your head and found yourself having a migraine*

*was this a maze?..*

*you would walk down the endless dark hallways, finding nothing but empty rooms..*

*sometimes You believed that You were walking down the same hallways..*

*until finally I saw something, an odd looking rusted door, it had a red heart on it..*

*i managed to beat the door open, to find a light blue glow in the room..*

*there was a a single desk with a small glowing blue flower in a jar. I looked around there were tons of papers with weird markings on them, and odd devices, with a single red heart symbol on it, but something else caught my eye..*

*there was something blue peeking out of a small pile papers, I pulled it out and realized it was blueprints of an odd looking machine with a skull like front, tons of wires were coming off of it from the drawing, I looked at the notes around it, I recognized a few words like 'determination,' 'Time,' 'human,' and oddly, a pair of numbers, '8478'..*

*what does it mean?..*

*suddenly I heard dripping, I turned around to find a large beast that was ghost white, and a black face, it had 'ears?'*

*it let out a bark, as well as a snarling noise*

*i couldn't run, so I decided to battle*

*i looked, at my options, 'FIGHT,' 'MERCY,'and 'ITEMS'*

*it is time to choose*

FIGHT..

MERCY..

Or..

ITEMS..

What will you choose

Pick what you want to do by voting, write which one in the comments.