Chapter 21 - CHRISTMAS!!

Ashley's POV

"Sissy! Mr Jaime! Wake up! It's Christmas!" Bella squeals and jumps up and down on the bed.

"Belle, calm down sweetie, go wake up Brady and we will be down in a few minutes." I say and she nods and runs to Brady's room.

"It's Christmas." he says. I smile.

"Merry Christmas." I say.

"Merry Christmas baby." he says and kisses me.

"We better get up before Mrs Drama queen throws a hissy fit." I say and remember last christmas when we didn't wake up soon enough and she yelled at us.

"You're right." He laughs and kissed me again and got up. I slowly got out of bed and put a long sleeve shirt on and some fleece pajama pants and headed downstairs with Jaime not too far behind.

"What do we get to open first?" Bella asked with excitment.

"Lets see. Do you want to open them now or wait to open them all when everyone else gets here?" I ask as Jaime pulls me onto his lap.

"Now!" Bella squeals.

"Whatever she wants." Brady smiles.

"Okay then Bella grab those little ones right there in the blue wrapping paper and you can open those, and Brady, you can get those red ones and open them." I said and they did so.

About 20 minutes later they finished opening their presents and they were both ecstatic about them.

"You guys really didn't need to spend all that on me." Brady said hugging us after opening his brand new PS3.

"You deserve it." Jaime said and he smiled.

"And you're my little brother so I've gotta spoil you two." He laughed and Bella jumped on Jaime and I.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" We laughed.

"You're welcome Princess Bella." Jaime said and kissed her cheek.

"We can play capture the princess now!" She squeals and all of us laugh.

"Yes we can!" I say still laughing.

"Wait! We can't forget about Ashley's presents!" Jaime says And I roll my eyes.

"You guys didn't need to get me anything." I say and Jaime sits me down on the couch.

"We wanted to because we love you." Brady says and they all run off somewhere then come back after a few minutes.

"Open mine first!" Bella says and hands me a small flat box and smiles. I smile at her and carefully open the box and I smile immediately. It was the first christmas that Jaime and Bella were there. Bella's first Christmas and Jaime's second with my family. It was my family and him standing around the tree smiling. It was the best christmas ever.

"Awe thank you sweetie! I absolutely love it!" I say and give her a big hug and squeeze her. She giggles and tries to get out of my grip then i let her go.

"Here now open this one." Brady says and hands me his present. Its a small box. I open it and its a silver chain with a heart charm and the quote 'families are forever' engraved on it.

"Oh my god Brady this is beautiful!" I smile and hug him. He lets go and puts the bracelet on my right wrist.

"Now time for the grand finale!" Jaime says and takes this huge box literally half my height out from behind me. How did i not notice that?

"Open it." he smiles and I open it.

It's another box.

"Really?" I ask.

"Keep going."

I open it again and its ANOTHER BOX. i give him a look and they all laugh. I roll my eyes and keep opening until i open them all and all that is left is a single envelope.

"Really? All those boxes for just an envelope?" I laugh as i hold up the envelope.

"Just open then envelope!" Jaime rushes me. I laugh and open the envelope. I start reading the paper and my mouth drops.

"No way." I look up at Jaime and he nods smiling. I get out of my seat and jump on Jaime.

"That did not just say i got a record deal with Fearless!" I say and he laughs.

"You just got a record deal with Fearless!" I scream and wrap my legs around him and he spins me around.

"And there is something else." he says.

"What is it?"

"For our next record, we want you to feature in one of our songs and sing it when we go on tour."

"Yes! I will do it!"

Words cannot describe how happy I am.