Ep 9

PoV: Fleetaway

"Hey man, Sonic is... he's fucking weird," Scourge said.

"What about him now?" I turned around after blending Sonic's breakfast.

"He's chewing on a spoon, how is that normal?"

"What ever, just go home," I growled, "Poker night isn't at my place anymore."

"You're not going to skip out on us are you?" Scourge asked.

"I am. I can't leave Sonic alone. He's whine until someone finds him. I need to be sure I can sell him," I gave Sonic his breakfast and sat down to make sure he licked up the vegetables I blended for him.

"You need to sell him soon Fleetaway. It's going to be too late," Scourge left and I was finally left in peace.

"Dumbass doesn't know what he's talking about," I moved the quills from Sonic's face, "Oh... you need a bath. I hate this fight."

  I filled the bathtub with warm water and grabbed Sonic. He was growling as I brought him into the bathroom and tied him to my toilet.

"Don't you dare try and fucking bite me," I pulled his cone off and he shook his head. He immediately began chewing, "No! Stop that!" I put him in the bathwater and soaked him with the shower head. He was whimpering and shivering, "Stop over exaggerating. You're not even cold."

  He yipped and I scrubbed his fur with shampoo until he was clean. The stitches were almost all healed now. My own arm included. I scrubbed Sonic's neck and he began to purr...

"You really are like a wild fucking animal," I continued to lather him in soap. He leaned against me and began smelling my arm, "What is it. You gonna bite me again?"

  He licked me...

"Don't be gross."

  He let me rinse him off and start to condition his fur. He stopped whining and closed his eyes as I rubbed it deep into his fur.

"So you like it now?" I rinsed the conditioner out with warm water and he jumped on me, "Thanks... I wanted to get covered in bathwater today..."

  I wrapped him up in a towel and dried him off as much as possible. I used a blow drier on him and he turned into this giant ball of blue fur. I brushed it down and he yawned.

"Done," I picked him up after draining the bath. I put him in his corner and stuck all the towels he used up in the washing machine. He finally didn't smell like old blood and filth.

---

  Sonic wasn't in his corner when I came back into the room. I found him asleep on my pillow.

"You're such a fucking brat," I picked him up and laid him on the couch, my hand slowly ran through his soft fur. Sonic started purring again... he hadn't done that since I found him. The idiot only growled at me. If you stopped fighting I would treat you better...

"...dumdass."

~~~