🌸Cursed Relationship

J E N N I E

"Jennie? You keep staring at PURPLE for fifteen minutes straight. Are you falling inlove with Taehyung?" The three of them gasped making me look away.

"You look like you're not in the mood. Is something wrong Jen?"

"I'll burry him alive. I swear, I'm gonna kill him!!" They all looked at me but I didn't care. That keychain was so important to me and all he did was think of it as a mere something.

The school bell rang and we all went back to our classrooms. "Kim Jennie!" He pulled my arm and made me face him. "About what happened yesterday.."

"What? You want to say sorry? You think that will bring my unicorn back? You ignorant fucker!!"

"What's the deal about it?! It was just a stupid unicorn keychain! Are you a kid?!"

"The hell are you talking about?! That wasn't JUST a unicorn keychain dumbass!! It was a gift from my dad!! It's the only gift he personally gave me and you just had to treat it like something useless!!"

"How would I know?! You should've told me that earlier!!"

"And I told you to stop bothering me!! Why do you have to use me all the time and then just leave me when I need you!!??"

"Mr. Kim! Ms. Kim! In my office, right now!"

"This is bullshit!!" He brushed his hair back and went to the principal's office.

I am so done.

"This is getting out of hand. I'm going to call your parents regarding this matter." She took her phone and did what she said. And I seriously fucked up.

Krystal came wearing one of my Chanel clothes but I didn't care about it right now. I have to save my reputation. "What have you done Jennie Kim?" She walked towards me. "I didn't know you were a trouble maker?"

"I am not a trouble maker. He was the one who keeps getting me into trouble." I glared at him. He was about to say something but the door opened and his guardian came in.

"Hyung."

"You?! You're the guardian of this kid?!" Wait, they know each other?

"I'm his step brother." The guy firmly said. "What happened Taehyung?"

Mrs. Yeo cleared her throat when she entered the room. "I'm glad the both of you are here. Come, sit." Unnie sat beside me and Taehyung's guardian sat beside him.

"What do we have to talk about Mrs. Yeo?"

"I just want to talk to you about Jennie and Taehyung's attitude. Are you aware that the both of them have been fighting and arguing about several things for days now?" Both of our guardians shook their head. "I don't know what to do about this issue anymore. What do you suggest we do, Ms. Krystal and Mr. Minho?"

"I don't know.. Ask this jerk here." She said glaring at Taehyung's guardian. "He sure knows about his brother's attitude because he's caused a lot of trouble himself."

"Are you being real here, Krystal? If this is about what happened to us two months ago, I didn't cheat."

"Oh really!? You didn't?! Then why were you kissing someone in front of me just before our date?!"

"I didn't kiss her! She kissed me!"

"Nice excuse you moron! I've heard that already! You just can't accept the fact that you are a cheater!!"

"I'm telling the truth Krystal!!"

"My ass Minho!"

"Enough!" The four of us turned to Mrs. Yeo. "Now I know why these two couldn't settle down. Even their guardians are at war! I needed your help in resolving their case and yet, the both of you also have to fix your own problem. It leaves me no choice but to send them both away."

"What?! No!" - "You can't do that!"

"You have to fix this yourselves. I will be sending both groups to a summerhouse far from the city. You will have your practice and preparations for the upcoming contest there with your teams for three months. And I hope three months is enough for the both of you."

"You mean we get to live in one house, TOGETHER?!"

"I don't want to live with her! She's too hard to handle!"

"I have made up my mind, children. Guardians? What do you say? This is for the both of them to finally be at peace."

"Tsk. If you think that's a good idea then fine." Unnie stood up and fixed herself. "I can't last long in here."

"Neither can I."

"Hyung, you're not agreeing with her. Right? I can't live with this bitch!!"

"What did you call my sister?!"

"I'm not a bitch, asshole!!"

"Don't call my brother that young lady!"

"For Pete's sake, everyone please calm down!"

--
Author's Note:

And this is where the story starts😉❤ Thanks for the 300+ reads and 100+ votes on third day everyone!!💚💕