🌸Problems and Emotions

J E N N I E

"YAH! Jennie Kim!" And there he is again, running towards me with a worried expression. "What happened to you?!"

"I'm perfectly fine."

"No. You're not fine. Are you going through something right now? Is it something about that 'Forgiving Problem'? Tell me so I can help you. You're worrying me so much."

"I said I'm fine! I'm just.. Not in the mood. Thanks for your concern."

"Ah. I get it... You got a monthly visitor? Tsk, I understand. Just tell me if you're craving something." He smiled and walked away.

"Yeah. I'm on my period. I'm also afraid to look at you Taehyung. If you just know.. Ugh! I hate it!" The bell rang and I immediately went to my class. These emotions are killing me!

"Believe me now?" A familiar voice startled me. "I told you there was something.."

"Goodness Lalisa." She sat beside me and moved closer.

"Tell me everything." I rolled my eyes at her and opened my English book. "Oh come on! Don't be rude.."

I sighed. "Fine. You're right. I do like him." She was about to scream when I quickly covered her mouth. "Okay. You win. You don't have to shout." She nodded. I put my hands down and continued. "I thought about what you said and I wanted to know the truth. And I did."

"Why the hell do you look so sad?"

"Lisa. Taehyung likes someone else! If I ended up falling deeper, who will catch me? He won't. I'm scared I'll  get hurt."

"Come on unnie.. Taehyung's your best friend! Do you think he'll let you cry because of him? He cares for you a lot."

"He does. As a friend, let me correct you. He doesn't and will never feel the same way about me. It's just a waste of time. I have to stop this before it's too late. I can't let shit happen to me because of this."

"Okay.. It's your life afterall. But trust me unnie. In the end, you will still like him or even love him. You can't stop love." She winked and smiled at me.

"Shut up."

Classes are over and heck it was a great day! Mrs. Yeo announced it was a half school day and everyone rejoiced.

"Jennie!!!" He came running towards me and hugged me from the back. "Can I stay at your house?"