Nineteen

Phoebe

It was midnight. I felt so numb. I just left someone I actually liked.

"God Phoebe, you're so stupid. Why did you ever trust her?" I said to myself.

I was done feeling pushed away, but the fact that I dumped her before our story even began was horrible of me. But she did kiss my ex best friend.

I was in my bed. I was scrolling through Instagram, when my heart stopped.

I was staring at a picture of McKenna and Lauren. The photo was of them hugging, with the captain. "Girls night with bae @McK1264"

I didn't know McKenna had an Instagram, nor did I think she would hang out with Lauren. But McKenna did kiss her so I shouldn't be surprised anymore.

I was very jealous, to say the least. Lauren must of been acting like she cared about McKenna and acting like she was there for her. Which was complete bullshit.

I clicked onto McKenna's Instagram. She was following 60 people and 100 people were following her. She had 37 pictures.

Her most recent one was of a picture of her and Lauren. It was from ten minutes ago. The captain was. "I'm glad I have her by my side. @LaurenBoo21" Lauren commented on it too. The comment said. "I'm ALWAYS here for you boo. I can't believe she broke your heart! :( You didn't deserve it."

I was so confused. It was both of their faults that we broke up. And it was McKenna's fault that she kissed her. I didn't know if she was dating me when she kissed Lauren or not, but either way, I can't and wont trust McKenna.

I was thinking about commenting on the picture, but I didn't know what to comment. After a few moments, I finally knew what to comment.

"How cute. I wouldn't be surprised if you two were dating now, even though Lauren is a homophobe. But that's not my problem now. @LaurenBoo21 @McK1264"

I laughed at my comment, but I was scared for the response I was going to get. I didn't care for drama, but when it came to McKenna, I wasn't in the mood to see her with Lauren.

I shut off my phone and went to bed. I felt anxious but I needed to sleep. I hope tomorrow will be better.