Chapter Two

Blaze P.O.V

I opened my eyes and looked at the boy who just saved me.I looked up into his big blue eyes. "Whats your name?"He asks me.

"Bl-blaze"I stutter out.

"Echo,nice to meet you Blaze.Now can I ask you why you tryed to kill yourslef."I break down crying.

"My mother died five years ago and since my father as turned into a drunk and beats me,the beating today was just the end of it I can't take it anymore."I choke out.He pulles me close and lets me cry into his shoulder.

"BLAZE!Get your dum ass down here now!" my dad yelled walking in the door.

"Go,I don't need my dad seeing you."

"No,Im not leaving you.I know I just met you but I can't stand when a man lands a hand on a women.Come with me."He says pulling me to my feet and brings me over to the window and helps me across to his room.

He walks over to a box of clothes and pulls out a big sweatshirt and a pair of sweat pants. "Here you can change in here,I'm gonna go talk to my parents."He says walking out.I take of the towel and my wet clothing and dry off the best i can,I slip into the clothes he gave just as he walks in. "My parents said you can stay here tonight if you want.the only catch is they only place we have that you could sleep is in my bed or the couch down stairs."

I nod my head and he comes over to me. "Are you ok."

"Yeah I'm just tierd."I say "Can I ask you something"

"Ya,go ahead."He says sitting next to me on the bed.

"Why did you save me?Why didn't you let me die,you don't even know me."

"Cause,when I looked out my window and saw you take thoses pills and you fall back,I had a flash back of when my foster brother James overdosed,and I couldn't let it happen."He said.I nodded my head. He got up and headed to the door. "You can come down stairs,I think my mom wanted to meet you."

I got up and followed him out of his bedroom,we walked down the stairs. I walked down behind him looking down,and picking at my thumbs.He brought me into the kitchen and sat down,I sat next to him.A lady walked out of the walk in pantry. "Hey Echo,you must be Blaze,Im Katelyn,his mom." I gave her a small smile.

"She doens't talk much."

"Thats ok,you don't need to talk if you don't want to."