Chapter Four

"Blaze can you tell us what your father as done to you?"A officer asked me.

"He's done nothing to me,but leave me home alone for a couple days,thats it."I know that I was lieing but I couldn't get my dad in trouble ,no matter how much I hate him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"I said the police got up and left. "Why are you back?"I asked Devonte 

"Because you are my baby sister."

"NO!You don't have that right to call me your sister anymore.Your the one who left,It's your fault.!"I screamed an ran out the door.I fell to the ground at the end of the drive way.Echo came running out of his house.

"Hey,Blaze are you ok.Come here."He said,I cried into his arms,he picked me up and brought me into his house."Blaze what happened,why are you crying."

"Echo,whats going on?"

"I don't know shes crying to much."

"Katelynn can you come here?"Echo's mom came into the room.

                                                                                  ***

After I had clamed down and fallen asleep,Echo layed me down in his bed.I woke up to talking down stairs.I swung my legs over the bed and stood up,I walked down the stairs and sat down at the end of the stairs and listened to the the conversation.Devonte was talking with them.

"After our mother past away,I was sent to live with my father in maine,and was forced to leave her.I thought she'd be fine."

I got up and went into the living room. "But I wasn't fine,Devonte!I Was beat just for looking at him the wrong way sometimes."

"Then why did you tell the cops that nothing happened Blaze."

"Because after you left,me and dad were told if anyhting happened to him,I would have to move to poland to live with his mother,and I'm not moving to poland.It was eaiser to just say nothing happend."I said.Devonte hugged me I put my head in the crook of his neck.

"I never knew,Im sorry Blaze."Then his phone went off.He walked outside.

"Is that true Blaze."

"Yes.Because she is my last living relitave."I say sitting down next to Echo.

"Blaze why didn't you tell me this before?"

"Because,I didn't want anyone to know."he grabbed my hand a brought me up to his room. "Why didn't you tell me."

"Because I had just tried to kill myself and you had clilmed threw my window.I..I just have never met my grandmother and I'd like to keep it that way."I said 

"Blaze I know that your upset but I really want to kiss you."He said,I looked over at him,I had never been kissed before. "Is that ok?"He asked scooting closer.

I-if you really want to."I said,He leaned in and kissed me.He put his hand on the back of my neck to bring me closer,witch I did.I nipped my bottom lip asking me to open my mouth.I didn't at first but then I did,he roamed my mouth with his tounge.He pulled away both of us panting. "Wow"was all I could say. 

"Blaz ehave you ever been kissed before."I look away embarresd. "Hey it's ok.Look at me."I turned my towards him.He grabbed my chin and made me look into hi eyes. He looked at my lips then my eyes.I nodded my head and he kissed me again,but this time it was deeper,he leaned back so I was laying ontop of him then rolled over.

He moved from my lips to my neck.He kept kissing till he found my sweet spot,I let out a small moan.then there was a knock at the door.We jumped away from each other.Drake walked in. "Devonte is down stairs says that you have to go back home now Blaze."

"Ok tell him I'll be down in a minute."I looked over at Echo. "Thank you Echo."I said and got up,I walked down the stairs and said bye to everyone and walked back to my house wiith Devonte