Chapter Five

I walked into the house and went up to my bedroom I didn't want to be seen when Dad got home.I walked into my bedroom and almost screamed.Echo was sitting on my bed."What are you doing here?"I asked."You can't be here when dad gets here."

"I know but I could resist."he said and came up closer to me.

"What do you mean."

"Blaze I have theses feelings for you that I have never felt before."

"No Echo you can't.I am nonlavable."I said walking to the bed and sitting down.

"Why would you say that Blaze."

"Because it's true,it's why Devonte left because of-"But I was cought off by his lips touching mine.I leaned back,maybe just maybe someoen could love me.He put his hand on the back of my neck like he did last time.He pulled away both of us brealthless.

"You are lovable you jut have to let someone love you."He said kissing me again.We kissed for a while till I heard yelling down stairs.

"Go,Now."I whipered yelled.He jumpped off the bed and over to the window,climbed through it and closed his blinds I got up and closed mine.As soon as I sat down on my bed,my dad came in.

"What did you tell them."He growled at me.

"No-Nothing."I said 

"Don't lie."He yelled smacking me.

"I'm not I swear I didn't tell them anything."I said.He smacked me again and then left.I ran to my bathroom and grabbed my blade.I slid it across my wrist and let in the sting it left.

                                                                                  ***

I woke up the next morning still in my bathroom.I got up and got in the shower.The new cuts on my wrist stung as the hot water hit it.I rapped a towel around my body and looked into the mirrow.My cheek had already started to bruse.I walked out into my room and walked to my closet.I pulled out a Black Veil Brides shirt with a pair of black skinny jeans.

I dried off and put my cloths on I pulled on my Falling In Reverse jacket and my converse.I grabbed my bag and ran down stairs and out the door.When I was out I started to walk down the road when I heard my name being called.I didn't turn around I heard footsteps behind me and then a hand on my shoulder.I I jumped a little.

"Hey,It's ok Blaze.It's just me Echo."He said.I turned around and he got a look of surprise on his face. "Blaze what happened?!"

"Nothing Echo.I'm fine.I need to get to school."

"Blaze you are not fine you have a giant bruise on your face."

"I know it's fine Echo."I said and walked off.

                                                                               ***

I was at school now walking down the hall to my locker.Everyone was looking at me.I knew that they could see my face.I opened my locker and grabbed my notebook and  textbook for english.I put them into my bag and turned around to see Josh.The school bully.

"What happened to you freak?"

"Nothing Josh."I said walking away from him,but he grabbed my arm and slammed me againsnt a locker.I screamed.I had my eyes closed as he hit me across the face.I could hear footsteps running up to the situation.

"Hey leave her alone."It was Echo.

"Or what?"

"I'll beat the living shit out of you."Echo growled.Josh laughed then walked away."Hey,hey,Blaze it's ok."He said wipping away tears that I didn't know had fallen.I opened my eyes and saw him.I through my arms around and cried into his neck.He picked my up brideal style and crarried me out side.

He sat me in a car and buckled me up.He then got in the drivers seat.I fell asleep on our way to were ever we were going."Blaze wake up."He said.I opened my eyes to see that we were parked outside his house."Come on,lets go inside."

I unbuckled and opened the door.We walked into the house and no one was home.We walked up to his room."Blaze are you alright."

"ya,my face hurts a little,thats it"I said.Sitting on the bed.He came and sat next to me. He pulled me into a hug and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Blaze promise me you wont do anything stupid."

"I can't do that."

"Why?"

"Because I already did."He pulled away and looked at me.He grabbed my arm and pulled up my sleave.He looked back up at me.Then looked me,pulled me into a hug.

"Why."

"Because,It's what I always do after my dad hits me."I say 

"Blaze please,promise me you wont do this again."He said looking me in the eyes.I nodded my eyes and he kissed me. I leaned back onto his pillows,him following,he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance.I opened my mouth and his tougne roamed my mouth.

I moaned a little and he pulled back,smileing. "Blaze I know that we just met,but will you be my girlfreind?"He asked 

I looked up at him into his eyes,He was being real. "Ye-yes,Yes Echo I will be your girlfriend."I said smileing in the first time in forever.He leaned down and kissed me again.This kiss was deeper,He moved from my lips to my neck.He kissed around before he found my sweet spot.

"Echo."I said.I bit my lip,and leaned my head back.He moved his lips back to mine and kissed me again. He pulled away. "Wow,Echo."

"Wow to you to Blaze."He said rolling over beside me.I snuggled up to his chest."Blaze why did your dad start hitting you?"

"I don't know.I never grew up with a mother she was gone by my first birthday.Devonte stayed for a few years till I turned eight then his dad toke him and I was left with my dad and then one day he just started to hit me."I said.

"Wow."was all he said He put his arm around me and pulled me closer.and that was the last thing I remember.

A/N:Sorry for any missed spelled words I tend to type really fast and don't always relize.