V

"In just a few minutes, we'll be heading into Siargao's Dapa Port. Stay in your seats as much as possible to avoid injury, because we need to release the vehicles ahead of time. I'm also requesting that all drivers must exit as quickly as possible to allow your cargo to be unloaded. Thank you for your attention and time, and have a pleasant day." A speech given by a coast guard

"Didn't you get any rest last night?" Marco inquired because I had done nothing but sleep during our trip.

"I did slept last night, why?"

"You appear to be sleepless since you're sleeping so well on the trip."

"I just had a great time sleeping." I answered as I stretched my arms wide.

"Were you aware of this? Here, I've been envious of the love birds. They snapped photos while you slept soundly, while, I, just staring at your sweet face." With a frown on his face, he expressed himself.

"How come you didn't wake me up?"

"Did you truly say those words? W-what a waste! I squandered my chance!"

"You're acting a little too much." I said, chuckling.

"I'm attractive. It doesn't matter at all." He remarked this as he reached out his palm to his waxed hair.

Tss.

"Everyone is welcome to come down now and I truly express my gratitude for all of your trust to Montenegro Shipping Lines."

"Come on, fellas!" David summoned them and grabbed their belongings one by one.

Because there were passengers approaching the stairwell, Elle was the first to go, while the three of us were stuck in line.

"I'll grab your luggage so you don't have to carry large bags." Marco stated this as he extended his hand to me.

"You carry it earlier, so don't do it. Right now, I'm the one carrying it. In addition, you're overloaded. Others could think you work for me."

"Don't worry, I've got you covered. Keep in mind that I also serve as your personal assistant. I'll do my best to help you even if I'm not precisely what you're searching for."

Por dios!

"And how did you come up with that flirtation?"

I was about to chuckle when a tall stranger bumped into me. I let go of all I was carrying, and all I could think of was David ended up catching me.

"Are you alright?" worriedly, he inquired

"Y-yes, I'm fine."

He released go of me and assisted in getting to my feet. When he noticed that I was fine while shaking my clothes, he approached the American who had bumped into me.

"Are you able to see where you're going? You notice that there are a lot of people walking down the stairs, but then you seem to see no one. Are you mentally unhinged? What if something worse occurs to her than what you did to her earlier? What if I didn't manage to apprehend her? What are your plans? You moron, apologize to her." David expressed his displeasure with a disgusted expression.

My eyes widened as soon as I heard what he said. Is he the president of a country, or what? Is there anyone here that I'm unaware with?

"What's the point of that? Who gives a damn?"

David's brows furrowed as well. This foreigner is truly lacking in demeanor. He has really no manners.

"Hey ugly, it's obviously your fault, but you're still the brave one. Do you simply want me to punch you in the face?" Marco gets in the way.

"Say apologize to her or else," David warned as he clenched his fist in the rear

"Fine, I'm sorry; I didn't want to cause you any harm!" He muttered this and promptly went downstairs

"Are you sure you're perfectly alright?" David asked as he sighed and approached me.

"I told you that I would be the one to carry the bag, look what just occurred, you were doomed," Marco said as he rapidly approached me and took the bag I was holding.

While carrying a heavy bag, he assisted me down the stairs. Marco's friend, a driver on a land trip using a Multicab, picked us up when we exited the port.

"WELCOME BACK, Sir Marco!" Greeting Marco, the driver remarked with a smile.

"I miss you, Tito Nante!" He responded and exchanged handshakes.

"How do you intend to proceed?" The driver enquires

"Can you recommend any homestays where we could spend a week?"

"Of course there is. It's close to a catholic church. You used to stay there before. There are a lot of vacancies."

"Isn't this Aling Tinay's homestay? Okay, that's great. Is it okay, Tito Nante, if we discuss the itinerary when we arrive in GL?"

"Yes, and who is this lovely young ladies with you?"

"This is my cousin who looks exactly like me, and this is her boyfriend."

"It appears that your cousin has a race as well. She's stunning, like a Ms. Universe contender." He said as he exchanged handshakes to David and Elle

"My mother is a pure Filipino, and my father is a pure Spaniard... and thank you for your kind remarks." Elle as she introduced herself

"My pleasure," Tito Nante said, "how about this other lovely lady beside you?" Will you please introduce me?"

"Yes, she's Yanna, my future girlfriend"

"It's lovely to meet you, Sir Nante." I simply smiled and extended my hand to the driver because I didn't want to dispute any longer.

"She is a lovely young lady who appears to be quite sweet. Sir Marco, you made an excellent decision." Tito Nante expresses as he smiles widely

"Certainly!" Marco agreed

I beamed warmly as they laughed. We boarded and were on our way to GL in a couple of minutes.