II

My friend was standing near the mall entrance even before the driver came to a complete stop. And, even though I haven't seen much of her face yet, I can tell she was eager to see me.

"Para, Kuya!" I shouted and reached for my fare

When I got off, I adjusted myself before walking closer to her.

When I finally got close, a man suddenly appeared in front of her. He was wearing a pink polo, his jeans were white, and he was wearing white shoes. Mestizo, beautiful lips, really sharp nose and his eyes are beautiful too. If you stare at it for a few seconds you will be hypnotized.

"Yanna!" Elle called out to me and hurriedly ran towards me, "My goodness, I missed you so much sweetheart." She hugged me while jumping for joy.

"I, too, had missed you, Elle. Have you ever felt unattractive? You're still as beautiful as you were when we first met."

"Omg, look at you, you're strikingly good-looking as well. I love your long, wavy, fair hair, and your cute and bulbous lips are so attractive."

"Well, I guess I'll have to work on my appearance because my companion is quite attractive."

We laughed at the same time with a few slaps on the arm.

"By the way, I'd like to introduce you to David Villacura, my incredibly attractive and thoughtful lover."

The man approached me as he held out his hand.

"Nice meeting you, Yanna."

I smiled and shook hands, "I'm also glad to meet you. I'm her best frie-"

"Yes, I have heard a lot about you. Elle had already divulged all of this information to me. Thank you for your thoughtfulness." He stated that this forced me to pause for a moment.

"This is ridiculously nice of you. I never expected you to be that generous. I'm delighted I've had the opportunity to meet you." He gave me a warm smile.

Later, we wandered around the Gaisano Mall, played at Tom's World, bought clothes and shoes, and I can say it was one of the happiest days of my life.

"I'm starving. Let's eat, shall we?" As we stood inside the elevator, Elle abruptly stated.

"So, where will we eat? Is it better to go to a low-cost or a high-cost fast-food chain?" I enquired.

"Somewhere in the middle?"

I would have responded, but the elevator door had already opened and David had exited. Elle and I are like tails chasing after her boyfriend one by one.

He suddenly enters a grand restaurant and you will notice that even a meat ball and a little sauce will cost five thousand pesos.

"Come on, ladies. My treat!"

We sat in a chair and table that was good for only 3 persons.

"Good afternoon Sir/Ma'am, welcome to Mishy Ristorante. What can I get started for you?"

"I have no idea." David answered the waiter

"Well, we're onto our dinner menu at this point, so that narrows down your options a bit. Are you feeling more sweet or savory right now?"

"Savory."

"I recommend you our best-selling, pesto, mozzarella, and tomato sandwich on fresh ciabatta. The pesto's made in-house so it's fresh and amazing."

I just stared at David as he talked to the waiter. No doubt, anyone will really like him. Aside from his handsome face, he also obviously has good manners.

"Okay, that sounds delish. I'll take that and a latte with an extra shot."

"You have excellent taste, Sir. How about you, beautiful ladies? What would you like to order?"

"What would you want to eat, Yanna?"

"I don't know. It's just my first time here and I still don't know what kind of food they have. What you want to eat is just what I will order."

I don't know why the waiter did not give us a Menu or else they have 'no menu' policy here. Is there such a thing?

"I'm feeling more sweet right now. What would recommend?" Elle asked him

"Then I'd recommend our all-time favorite salad with roasted peaches and honeyed goat cheese. Perfect balance of sweet, creamy and fresh."

"Okay, I'll take that and a peppermint mocha. That was your favorite, right?" She said as she turned to me.

I could do nothing but laugh a little. I don't even know what that peppermint mocha tastes like.