Love for the dark mage? Chapter six

Hey guys! Here's another chapter! Also I appreciate all the votes and comments you guys leave! It keeps me going whenever I want to just stop writing. Thanks you guys, you're the best! Anyways if you want to suggest some ideas, please do I really need the help and I will give the credit to the person who came up with it.Alright well I hope you enjoy this. ~Happy

Love for the dark mage? Chapter Six: Going on a job with him

Lucy's Pov

Me and Zeref walked through the doors to the guild. Everyone waved and greeted us. We made our way to the job board. Nab was still standing at the board, looking for a job. " Oh this one looks good, Lulu." said Zeref. I looked over and read the job. It was about finding missing children who supposedly taken at night. The reward money is 25,000J. "Yes! Let's go on this one! I said. He nodded. We took the job over to get Mirajane to approve. " Ok you're all set!" She said . "Thanks Mira!" I said. Zeref nodded his head. Mira winked at me. " Make sure to bring some ZerLu babies back." She whispered. Right when she said that my face turned bright red. Zeref looked at me and nodded for me to come on. I hurried over to him and we left the guild. " So where is this at?" I asked him. " Just outside Clover Town, in the woods." He replied. I nodded. We boarded the train and fastened our seatbelts. One hour later we arrived in Clover Town. We got off and started to walk to the mayor's office. "Are you the mages from Fairytail?" The mayor asked. We nodded. "May I see your marks?" He asked. I showed my hand and Zeref showed his. The mayor nodded his head. "Come this way." He said opening the door and beckoning us to follow him. We walked to the edge of the forest when we heard children screaming. The mayor nodded and walked back to town. Zeref looked at me. " Are you ready Lu?" He asks. I nod my head and pulled out Loke's key. A man appeared. " Open Gate Of the Lion. I summon thee! Leo!" I shouted. Loke appeared. " Loke attack that man!" I yelled. Loke nodded and ran towards him.

Sorry! I had to end it here! lol I'll write a part two in a couple of days! ~Happy