Chapter 7

Blake's POV:

I gave her a small smile

"It's fine. I'm almost done anyway. I just need to pick out some ice cream"

She pursed her lips, deciding what she wanted before opening the freezer to get out a carton of Ben and Jerry's.

Damn. I blushed she looked so cute when thinking.

"Do you know where the candy aisle is?" she asked an employee.

The boy grinned with a slight blush and pointed, "You'll find the candy at aisle six"

Artemis thanked him before walking away. Her hips swayed slightly and I couldn't help but stare. The employee also stared but much longer than I had. I growled quietly and stalked towards him.

"Stay away from her. She's mine" I growled possessively.

He was shocked at my declaration but gulped and nodded before scurrying away. I smirked as I watched him.

"What was that all about?" Artemis appeared behind me.

She held a basket with three cartons of ice cream and a huge variety of candy.

I blushed, caught red-handed, "Nothing... I just don't want him having any weird thoughts about you.."

She smirked, "Sure~ I believe you"

~~~

"So much food!" Brooke exclaimed.

Artemis giggled and put the bags down. She insisted on carrying them even though I said that they were too heavy. Surprisingly she lifted them up with ease. Her dress was a little wrinkled from carrying the bags around and almost tripping over rocks but she made it safely back to the house.

"Blake, do you want to join us? We plan on going to the movies or shopping later" Artemis asked with a gentle smile.

I smiled and gave a slight nod. Brooke huffed, "Why you'd do that Artemis? He's a party popper. Or as others say 'he's a Debby downer' or something like that"

Artemis gasped, "Don't say that! He's your brother. And plus you should be happy that you even have a brother... mine died"

Brooke hugged her friend as tears threatened to fall. What happened to Artemis in the past...

"How about we get changed and we'll head out for dinner..." Brooke asked with a small smile, trying to change the topic to cheer her up.

"Alright.." Artemis and Brooke went upstairs as I headed to my room next to the living room.

" Artemis and Brooke went upstairs as I headed to my room next to the living room

Brooke's Outfit ^

Artemis's Outfit ^

Artemis's Outfit ^

Blake's Outfit ^

Damn.. she looked cute...

We walked outside to the garage and I smirked when Artemis's jaw dropped.

"Are these all yours?" She asked in shock

"Yep, which one do you want to drive?" I tossed the keys to her.

She squealed and ran to the black car up at the front.

I better not regret this decision...

AN: нαρρу ναℓєитιиє'ѕ ∂αу! ('')