Nico di Angelo and the worst possible time to be captured

Nico was on another date with Will, they had been going out for around four years now and now that he was 21 he was more than old enough to propose. Nico had decided to pick a remote location in the forests of Britain for this special day. At that moment he was lying down, resting his head on Will's lap while Will stroked his hair gently.

Nico stood up smoothly and started to talk, "Will, we have known each other for eight years  and have been dating for four and I just want to say I really love. So Will Solace, will you marry me?" At the last bit he knelt down on one knee and held out a ring. It was black obsidian wound around a strip of gold.

Will gasped in delight, "Yes," and as Nico stood up, Will kissed him softly on the lips. "Love you Death breath," He whispered into Nico's ear.

"Love you too my significant annoyance." They held each other for a moment only to be disturbed by a man with long dark hair tied into a messy pony tail.

"What are you filthy muggles doin' out here. Gays too, I'll make sure to kill you slow," He said in mocking tone. Nico stepped protectively in front of his boyfriend, wait, fiancé who had attempted to do the same thing. They ended up standing next to each other putting on equally brave and dangerous faces. "Don't you dare talk to him like that!" they said in sync before the word, 

"Stupefy." Was heard from behind them and they were both knocked out cold.

//////////-----------\\\\\\\\\

 "Well, we meet again Nico," said Dean as Nico slowly opened his eyes to see he was in a dark dungeon accompanied by an old man in worn, grey clothes, a young girl with dirty blonde hair, and surprisingly Harry and Ron. Lying next to him was Will who had not yet awoken. 

"Hermione!" shouted struggling Ron who was being held by Harry. Something must have happened to the bushy haired girl who they were normally with. Eventually Harry managed to calm him down and they sat in an awkward silence.

"So , Nico. What have you been up to?" Dean asked.

"You know, stuff. Got a job and now I'm engaged. Actually, that happened today right before some wizards decided to capture us." Nico answered, " What about  you and Seamus, got together yet."

Dean laughed, "Nah, planning on asking him on a date once this all blows over."

Will suddenly sat up from the lazy position he had acquired and a snivelling Wormtail crept through the door. Immediately, Harry and Ron left up and confronted him, "Where is Hermione?" Peter then attempted to strangle Harry so Nico immediately sprang into action, swiping away his hand. Wormtail stepped away in shock and Harry reminded him, "You owe me your life." A flash of guilt appeared in Peter's eyes and he followed it up by attempting to strangle himself with the silver hand given to him by Voldemort.

After recovering from the shock of the events at hand, Nico suggested that they should escape. "Everyone, grab onto my hands." The residents of the cellar all did apart from Harry and Ron, 

"We're going to save Hermione, take them to shell cottage," was tall they said before they ran off upstairs, grabbing Peter's wand on the way. Nico promptly left, taking Will, Dean, Luna and Olivander with him.

They appeared near a seaside cottage in the south-west of England and Nico let go of everyone's arms before traveling back to Malfoy Manor. A few minutes later he appeared holding a disheveled looking golden trio. Will went over to hug him and they shared a small kiss before Nico turned back to the wizards and gave them a reassuring smile. " It's okay if you feel a little off, everyone does on their first try. Now Will and I will leave. I hope to see you soon." he grabbed onto Will's hand and clicked his fingers, disappearing into a pool of shadows.

A/N Hey, back again with another chapter. I'm sorry if it's not accurate but I haven't read the books in a while and we all know how accurate the movies are... Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter, thank you for reading and see ya soon.

magicalfayzian.