Nico di Angelo and the book that just needs to die.

Nico was just walking from the Hades cabin to his appointment with Will in the infirmary. Two years after the Giant War and Solace still wanted weekly checkups which he would normally found annoying but for some reason did not. Nico had gotten over his crush on Percy but he could feel a new one blooming. It was going to be hard to accept his feelings for Will but he knew one day he would have to embrace it.

As I was saying, he was just walking along minding his own business when his father rudely interrupted his thoughts by summoning him to his palace. Nico sighed, he guessed that rest time was too be put on hold. He instantly shadow traveled to Hades throne room to be greeted with the God of the underworld holding his head in his hand.

"Father, you summoned me?" Nico asked in a somewhat concerned voice.

"Ah, yes Nico. There is a book that has been causing me a large amount of paperwork and I would like you too rid of it for me. It is in a school in Scotland tat is based in a castle. I believe Cerberus's child was placed there." However, before he could hear the last sentence Nico had already shadow travelled to what was known as Hogwarts.

/////////////////-----------------------\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Harry was running. Running from what you ask? Running from a giant snake who can kill you with a glance, literally. Who wouldn't run. The ground his slippy, he absentmindedly thought as he dashed through the flooded tunnel. Without warning he felt his feet stumble beneath him and slid over the water-logged floor. 

Then the shadows in the room started to darken and a boy of 16 came out, he had black hair and dark brown eyes so... wait, Harry knew this boy. This was the one who was petting Fluffy. Why was he back and why on earth was he in the chamber of secrets. He was probably an accomplice come to kill him. They really should reported that night to Dumbledore, it would have been for the best.

"You again, you really know how to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Well I just need to find Tom's past self and destroy the book." Harry was dumbfounded, how could that boy hold that much authority yet not be very serious. And how does he know what to do. Harry stood there for a while before deciding to see what had happened. 

Where the basilisk once stood(or lay) was just a pile of golden dust winding along the passage. In the initial chamber Harry spied that Nico was shouting at Tom or better known as Voldemort. He looked rather angry and Harry could hear him yelling, "How dare you cheat death like this. It is an insult not only too me but to my father and you do not want to upset my father." His father was the guy who sold Fluffy to Hagrid, so why did no one want to upset him.   

It was confusing so Harry took a few more minutes to ponder on it since his very small brain could not process things half as fast as a normal person of his age.                                                               "Hey, You." The boy, Nico, interrupted his thoughts yet again. He making quite a rude habit of it that Harry just did not want to handle. Nico was holding an old diary that Harry recognised as the one that showed Harry his vision and a fang that probably belonged to the Basilisk before it dissolved into golden dust.

"Yeah?" Harry replied. I sounded simple but got to the point.                                                                                 

"Just take the diary and the fang, stab the diary and we are all good. Oh, by the way, the girl is not dead but dying, I suggest you get her out of here quickly. See you." And again, with the snap of his fingers he disappeared into a pool of shadows. Harry then did as suggested and destroyed the diary and therefore killing one Horcrux which of course was unknown to him at the time.

Just then a Phoenix's call echoed around the chamber and Fawkes could beset flying towards him and Ginny. That was the last thing he witnessed before he saw black crowding his vision and slipped into oblivion.

///////////////-------------------\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

When Harry awoke he was faced with a nervous looking Dumbledore (if that was possible) and worried looking Ron and Hermione. He noticed that Hermione had been uncertified and he went to hug her. She stiffened a bit but hugged back and after a bout ten seconds Ron joined in. Eventually they pullback and Dumbledore leaned forward and whispered into his ear, "Tell me everything."

A/N Another chapter out so fast wow. Well thats my to-do list almost done. Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed this one and I will be out with the next one soon enough, hopefully. This may not all be correct but this is fan fiction so I can do whatever I dam please. I'm sorry (not really). Over and out,

magicalfayzian