Chapter 18

Andy's pov.
Rye falls asleep rather quickly. I kiss him on the head and slip out from his hold careful not to wake him up.
I walk out of the room closing that door quietly. I make my way to jacks room.
I knock softly.
"Hey jack it's Andy." I open the door And he's sitting on his bed scrolling on his phone. I walked over and sat next to him.
"Hey" I say softly.
"Hey.."
"So you needed to talk to me?"
"Yeah..um I think I want to leave the band." He says softly
This took me by surprise.
"Oh really."
"Yeah I'm just not as into it as I used to be. I love the music but if I'm not passionate about it I don't want to bring us down and disappoint the roadies you know. " he says it like he's made his decision already.
"Well I'll talk to Blair. But your probably gonna have to finish this tour."
"Yeah that's fine I just wanted to let you know." He smiled. "Mm so you and Ryan were about to..um"
I feel my face turn red.
"Yeah if you wouldn't have walked in we would have.."
"La la la la. I don't wanna hear details. " he said covering his ears. This made me laugh.
"Wait. Your not surprised that we..." I trailed off lost in thought.
"Well if I'm being honest with you. I'm kind of disturbed because I walked in on that but no it doesn't surprise me. The way you two look at each other it's not a just friends look. "
"I'm sorry you had to see that." I chuckle and get up to leave the room.
"Oh hey um can you not mention what you saw to anyone."
"Ew gross yeah your good. I'm gonna try and forget what I saw."
"Alright thanks mate."
***
It was 5:00 and the rain hadn't let up all day it had started to get really bad. All the boys except Ryan were in the living room doing their thing. I had my guitar strumming a pretty tune that brook kept trying to come up with lyrics for.
"All I want is to eat bears with chopsticks." We all cracked up laughing. Then I heard footsteps walking in. I look up and meet pretty brown eyes looking confused.
"Well good morning sunshine. Did you have a nice nap." Sonny says chunking a pillow at jack hitting him in the face.
"Shut up mate." Rye walks and sits next to me on the couch. Jack smirks at me I look away strum my guitar again.
"So what did I miss?" Rye says rubbing his eyes. His clothes are crinkled from the way he was sleeping and his hair was messy. I smile. I always prefer the natural Ryan over the flawless one he lets everyone else see.
"Well we talked about the cover and then brook started going mental trying to come up with lyrics to Andy's random guitar strumming." Jack says slumping into his chair.
"Heh that's funny." Rye says glancing at me then back to the boys. My stomach flutters. Ugh stupid butterflies not now. I strum the guitar trying to distract myself.
"Yeah. Well me and Sonny went to the store and got the stuff for pasta. So you better make it." Brook takes another small pillow and throws it at rye hitting him in the head.
His face frowns angrily. I tense up not sure what rye is about to do.
"I will literally murder you mate." He smiles throwing the pillow back at brook making him laugh. I feel my body relax. I shake my head trying to shove the thought of him yelling at jack.
"Well are you gonna make food or not." Brook whines.
"Yes. Do you want to help me." He says rubbing his temple.
"Uhh yeah. I'm gonna be the the best chef assistant ever."
"Uh no I'm gonna be the best assistant ever." Jack stand up.
"Mm your both wrong I'm the best assistant chef ever. You wanna see" Sonny says runny through the kitchen door. The other quickly follow leaving me and rye alone.
"So. I have one anger moment and now I could snap at any point? Is that how it works?" He frowns looking at me.
"What do you mean." I strum my guitar not making eye contact.
"When Brook was playing. You tensed up like I was gonna hurt him." He says calmly.
"I don't know rye... I just didn't know how you were gonna react..." I lift my gaze to his eyes.
"What do you mean by that! I haven't changed. I'm still the same person. One moment isn't gonna change that." He huffs. His eyes look sad like he was genuinely hurt by this.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to."
"Whatever Andy. I'm gonna go make pasta and apologize to jack." He stands up and walks through the kitchen door.
***
An hour and a half of full on kitchen mess later. Everyone had eaten and was back in the living room. The rain had started coming down harder. And the winds were louder.
"Ok in a few minutes we need to start recording the.." before I could say anything the lights flickered and then boom the lights were out.
"Oh no" rye said turning on his phone light.
"Well I guess we can't do the cover now." Sonny says.
"Um I think we have candles in the cabinet." Brook says walking to it. "Yep see. It's gonna be fine guys."
We all grab a candle and walk to the living room.
"I think we should all sleep in here tonight. There's a fireplace. And it's cold outside and no power means no heat." Jack laughs.
"He's right. Guys it's roadtrip sleep over Time." Rye says.
We all go to our rooms changing into our comfy clothes and grabbing pillows and blankets. I follow rye to his door.
"Hey rye I just wanted to say I'm.."
He closed the door in my face. Wow ok i was trying to apologize you... ugh whatever. I walk back downstairs and make myself comfortable on the couch.
"No I want the couch." Book and jack were fighting for the other one.
"No I want it." Jack says.
"No I want it." Brook growls
"I think the oldest should get it." I say.
"Ha see that's me." Brook says
"Mm no actually that's Sonny." I laugh.
"Aww sick Thanks mate." He flops down smirking at the other two. They roll their eyes and sit on the floor. Then Rye walks back in instead of sitting by me he sits next to Sonny making an angry and jealous look flash across my face.
"So what are we gonna do you guys."
"How about truth or dare." Brook smiles.
"Brook that's a game for little kids." Jack frowns.
"Oh come on it could be fun! Andy truth or dare."
"Truth."
"What is one thing you don't like about umm Sonny go."
"His height it annoys me." I smile.
"Ahh I'm fine with that" Sonny laughs.
"Jack truth or dare." I say.
"Dare."
"I dare you to eat a little bit of candle wax."
He smirks and picks up the candle and pours the hot wax on his tongue immediately spitting it out.
"Ugh Ryan truth or dare."
He meets my eyes then looks away.
"Dare."
"I dare you to take this candle and go in that closet with Andy for seven minutes."
I shoot a oh my gosh look at jack and he just smirks.
"Ugh Alright." He walks over and takes the candle. I stand up and follow him giving mouthing I hate you at jack. Who just shrugs. We walk in and they close the door locking it from the outside. We looked at each other saying nothing. After a few seconds I broke the silence
"I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have automatically thought you were gonna freak out..."
he contemplates.
"It's okay." He runs his fingertips up my arm.
"I talked to jack. And apologized." He says softly. "He said it was ok. But I guess this is my payback."
"I mean it's not so bad." I walk towards him and take the candle out of his hand and set it on the stool next to me.
"Mm fovvs. What are you doing." He laughs.
"I really don't wanna just stand here and talk for seven minutes. Do you." I place my hands on his chest and push him softly agains the closet wall.
"Mm so what... do you wanna do." He says breathing unevenly.
I connect our lips roughly. He kisses back his hands traveling down my body stopping on my bum. He squeezes and pulls me to we're my junk was up against his making me let out a loud moan.
"Shhhh. The boys are in the room right there remember" he whispers in my ear.
"I don't care." I say sloppily kissing him. He picks me up and softly slams my back against the wall. He kisses down my neck his hands start to roam their way under my shirt. Then he connects our lips again. I moan softly into the kiss then closet door opens.