Chapter 2

Rye's POV.

Andy was acting kind of weird this morning and I don't know why. Was it because of that dream he was talking about? I'm mean I've had some weird dreams with him in them but, I never thought anything of them. We're always so up close and personal with each other it's hard not to have these kinds of dreams.

I look at the clock and it's half past nine. I make my way upstairs to see if anyone else is up. I open each door and all I hear is snores.
Then I stop in front of Andy's door and have a weird feeling in my stomach. What's wrong with me? I shake the thought from my head and knock on the door.

"Hey. Andy can I come in?"

"Yeah.. come in." He said quietly.
I slowly entered his room and closed the door behind me. I look up and our eyes meet but he quickly looks away. His eyes are red almost as if he's been crying. But why?

"Hey are you okay?" I walk and sit next to him on his bed.

"Yeah I'm fine. And no rye I don't wanna talk about it." He said coldly.

"Oh wow okay then." I lean my head against the wall offended.

"I'm sorry... I just. Really don't want to talk about it." He lightly laughed trying to hide his pain.

"Well. We don't have to be anywhere until three. And everyone else is still sleeping. So I was thinking we could have a Randy movie session like we used to." I smiled to my self. I miss our Randy movie sessions.

"Yeah. Sure. That sounds great." His face lit up and made my heart skip a beat.

"I'll get the popcorn and you get the laptop and blankets." I say hopping off the bed and walking to the door.

* * *

Me and Andy we're cuddling in his bed watching some random movie he thought would be good.

"This movie is really cheesy." I laughed.

"No. It's not it's sweet." He said in a tired voice. About five minutes later all I could hear from him were muffled snores.

"Andy?" I said quietly. I didn't get a response.

"Did you really fall asleep on me." I asked. He didn't say anything. Then all the sudden he moved snuggled his head onto my chest and put his arm around my waist. That weird feeling in my stomach came back. I tried to move him off of me but failed miserably.

"Okay, well I guess I'm stuck like this for a while." I turn the laptop off and set it on the ground.

I look at how Andy's breath rises and falls so peacefully and I find myself smiling for no reason. He always seems to make me happy no matter what. I slowly run my fingers through his hair. This makes him cuddle me even more. Then the flutter stomach feeling comes back. Wait. I know that feeling. Omg. Why is Andy giving me butterflies?