Chapter 30

"Come on, let's go now," Nicole stood up and Nat and I followed her to the door.

"Thanks girls, for this," Lori said as we were about to leave.

"Yeah, I have great sisters, who make great aunts,"

"Yeah, thanks, bye!" Nicole swung the door open.

"Bye Nathan, Bye Lori," Natalie giggled and followed Nicole.

"Goodbye Lori, Goodbye Nathan," I shut the door and followed my older sisters.

"Do Nate and Natalia know we are picking them up?" I asked as we crossed a near-by road.

"I don't think so, no," Nicole answered.

"Sometimes, Nat will just show up at my school, it happens so often Mum doesn't bother to tell me!"

"You two are close, aren't you?" Nicole asked. I presumed she was talking about Mum and Nat so I didn't join in the conversation.

"Who? Me and Aimie?" Nat turned to face her.

"Keep walking Nat, and no. You and Naomi,"

"Yeah, yeah, we're close," I piped in and jumped on Natalie's back as we walked through the school gates.

"But you two are very close, like closer then Nat and me. I've known her for 25 years!"

"Well, Nat has like, raised me, haven't you?" I poked my head round so she could see my face.

"Well, I wouldn't say that, Aimie mainly raised you but I would say that we are just super close and like friends,"

"You can say that again, you two are inseparable!" Nicole stopped."Oh, that's their hall, where the club takes place, they'll be out any second,"

"Oh okay, " I jumped off of Natalie's back and stood next to her, waiting. I heard a gasp as my niece and nephew ran towards us.
"Auntie Naomi!" Natalia screamed and hugged me. Considering I had only seen her once before, I was surprised she even remembered my name, let alone scream it across the playground. "You're the fun Auntie!"

"So I've been replaced by my youngest sister!" Nicole pretended she was annoyed.

"Sorry Nic!"