[ 2 ]

Lalisa

I, Lalisa, am a fallen angel. My friends call me as 'Lisa'. If you are asking why am I a fallen angel, then don't because I can't answer it too.

What I only know is Jihyo put me here on Earth specifically here in New Zealand to live with the humans to redeem my status as an Angel. She says I have a mission here and I need to complete it so I can go back in heaven.

I don't remember anything that I have done to sin and be demoted as a fallen angel. However, I think it might probably a slight mistake since they did allow me to prove myself by being in a mission so I can return being an Angel.

The thing which I am wondering about is why won't she tell me my mission. How on earth will I complete it if I don't have any idea what is it in the first place. *Heavy sigh*. This looks like a penalty where I need to have a community service.

Well I can't do anything about it if she won't tell me because she is The God. Other than telling me that I have a mission, she said I have rules to follow. If I break any of those rules, it has corresponding consequence in return once I have completed my mission.

When I landed on Earth, there are two thing I have in mind which are:

• I have two missions which are first to find out my mission and second to complete that mission.

• I have rules that I need to follow and never ever break.

It has been a half year since I came here in New Zealand. I like it especially when the night comes because there are a lot of color lights around the city. It's like a Christmas lights. Regarding my mission, I still have no idea what is it. The only clue I wring out of Jihyo is that I will just felt it according to her. Of course, I do believe her because she is God for her sake.

For now, I try to feel everything and think if there is something new or different around me which I came with the conclusion of none yet. I can't decide if the keyword is the none or the yet.

But, I am hoping to find it real soon.