[ 9 ] Jennie's Dream

Jennie

I'm tired of hearing the noise. I'm getting sick of it. I want to rest. I want to be in a peaceful place.' I said to myself as am I standing near the cliff.

'The sky and the ocean looks refreshing.'

I walk and walk near the end of the cliff. Step by step very slowly.

It felt like the air is pushing me.

The sky and the ocean is inviting me to go nearer.

Finally, I step on nothing as I very very slowly falling.

I look at the sky as I fall. It was very refreshing.

I am quite nervous since I know it will hurt but I try to tell my self it will only be for a while and finally my sufferings will end.

I slowly close my eyes as I wait for end to come.

Suddenly, I felt something or someone is hugging me which is making me calm.

I open my eyes but there is nothing or no one with me. However, I still felt a calming invisible embrace of the wind.

I close my eyes again as I fell of the ocean. The waves are stronger. I felt bumping on something which seems to be a big rocks but I did not felt anything hurt. It likes I was covered by a soft thing.

When I open my eyes, I was in the ground again near the ocean with someone.

The girl looks at me however I can't see her face clearly. I know she is a girl because of her voice.

'You're safe now.' she said before I loss my consciousness.

_______________________________________

*Knock* *Knock*

"Jennie! Wake up. The breakfast is ready." my mom shouted outside my room.

"Yes, Mom!" I answered as I hear my mom's footsteps away.

I rose up from lying in my bed.

*Sigh*

I have been dreaming of that thing for almost a week. It's more like a flashback in my dream.

It really happened before I have taken my break as an Idol. I was really devastated, frustrated, down and all negative emotions. I was not able to talk to anyone. I felt no one will understand me.

After it happened, my friends found me in the ground lying. They were really worried that time. They thought they lost me. They brought me in our dorm and have a doctor look on me. That what they said.

I questioned if they found someone with me but they say I am alone.

I always wonder how did I able to get out of the ocean but I guess I will never found out.

My friend contacted my parents that day and they flew on Korea to visit me. Everyone has their attention on me. I was never left alone since then. They always motivate me and try to encourage me on everything. That's how they decided I needed a break and I did.