🐚thirty-one🐚

I shift in my sleep, letting out a soft hum. It's been a few weeks since Jonah's family came to visit. I was now 22 weeks along, my belly a lot more swollen. Jonah was in the kitchen cooking us lunch as I took a nap, something we found ourselves doing a lot recently. This baby wasn't even out yet and I was exhausted.

I could hear Jonah setting plates on the table, humming quietly as he worked. Soon after I could hear his feet pad down the hallway, slowly opening the door. He walks in, still humming softly as he sits on the bed.

"Bubba it's time to get up." He hums, moving the hair from my face. I shift, whining before settling down again.

"Cmon love you gotta eat." I reluctantly open my eyes, glancing at him tiredly.

"I'm tired." I mumble, watching as he smiles softly.

"I know baby. I know. But our baby girl needs to eat and so do you." I knew he was right. I slowly get up with his help, leaning against the boy the whole way to the table.

We quickly eat and settle ourselves on the couch, the elder putting on a random show. He pulls my legs over his lap, my body leaning against his.

"You ready for the appointment tomorrow?" He asks softly, rubbing my tummy. I turn 23 weeks tomorrow and had my weekly appointment.

"Yea." I mumble as the baby kicks at his hand.

"You feeling alright love?" I nod, cuddling up to him.

"Mhm. You're just really comfy. S'making me sleepy." I mumble, closing my eyes. He chuckles, rubbing my bump softly.

"Something tells me you were tired regardless. You know if you didn't stay up all night trying to decorate her room you wouldn't be so sleepy." He says. I may or may not have went in and decorated even though he told me not too.

"I couldn't sleep with the ideas running through my head. I still need to put some things up." I admit, suddenly awake as I get up from the couch. He looks at me in confusion as I walk towards the door and grab bend over to grab the Amazon box next to it.

"Oh hell no don't even think about it." He walks over and lifts it up for me, glancing at me as I place a hand on my back.

"That's exactly why you're not carrying this." He says, walking towards the bedroom across from ours.

I really loved the sky and everything involving it. I loved rain, and clouds and rainbows and the stars, oh my did I love the stars. The sky is what inspired my decorations for her room. Her room was painted like a sunrise, clouds and a sun painted on the walls. Her crib was white and had a little cloud mattress inside, cloud and sun pillows lining one side.

She was my little sunshine and I wanted her to know that.

"Hey what's in this box anyways?" He asks, setting it on the floor as I sit in the rocking chair.

"Cloud lamps. To put over her crib." I explain, leaning back. I let out a breath before glancing at him.

"Cute. You didn't paint this did you?" He asks. I shake my head.

"Daniel and Angie painted it." I say, glancing over the room. I loved it so much.

"It's beautiful. I'll have to thank them. Let's get these lamps up yea? And by we I mean me." He chuckles. I hum, watching in content.

I honestly loved the brunette so much. I don't know what I'd do without him. And now we get to bring the most wonderful gift into the world. Our little sunshine.

<><><><><><><><><>

My tattoo got worse so I had to go to the doctors

My tattoo got worse so I had to go to the doctors. Now I get to take a pill 4 times a day ((: lovely right? Anywho how are y'all? I'm a little late with this update but 🤷🏼‍♀️ life is a bit busy. And to make things worse, WATTPAD WONT TELL ME I HAVE NOTIFICATIONS. Idk what the problem is, I have all my settings set to have notifications and it still won't tell me. I deadass decided to go on wattpad the other day and had like 200 notifications. Like wtf.

Y'all I wanna post Tour so bad but I don't even have a cover 😂😂 and I already have both Waves and Hate active and I'm not tryna do 3 at once. Why am I like this??