🐚twenty-three🐚

It had been a week, and I was feeling a little better. I was still in the hospital, the doctor having to give me my 11 week appointment a few days ago in my hospital room. I was asleep, my whole body aching. This was not the time for cramps but apparently my body didn't get the memo. Jonah was in the chair by my bed, sound asleep as well. My mom was coming today to check up on me, the kiddos coming with.

I shift uncomfortably, placing my hand on my slightly more prominent bump. When Jonah had realized I had a bump, he started to cry. I felt bad for not telling him but I was glad he found out.

"Oh kids try to be quiet. They're both sleeping." I feel Jonah shift, stirring lightly.

"Myta? Hey how are you?" He asks tiredly, his head leaving the spot next to mine.

"I'm fine dear thank you. How's he holding up?" She asks, their gaze burning into me.

"He's better but not better enough to leave. They're still scared he's going to miscarry. God Myta this is all my fault. He told me I wasn't paying attention to him and I still didn't listen. Maybe if I did I could've caught on, or prevented it somehow." He sighs.

"Oh dear this isn't your fault! You can't prevent a fragile boy like him from getting sick. You should know how horrible his immune system is. He's sick all the time. He's just a little more at risk this time." She says softly.

"Mama is Zachy's baby gonna die?" Reese asks quietly.

"No no no love. Both him and the baby will be okay. Don't say stuff like that okay?"

"I'm sorry." The room gets silent and all that can be heard is the soft quick thumps of the baby's heart, and the beeps from mine. I shift in my sleep, Jonah quickly running his hand through my hair. We found out the other day how much it calms me. I settle down, not waking.

"Can we see his tummy?" Reese asks.

"Maybe when he wakes up bug." Jonah says softly.

"Okay. Jonah? Why are you always here when we come over?" I hear Jonah chuckle softly.

"Zach's baby is also my baby. Zach and I love each other and one day I'm going to vow to never leave him in sickness. Guess I'm just getting prepared yea? Er with your permission of course Myta." I hear Reese giggle, causing me to shift once more.

"Mm Jo Jo." I mumble, shifting.

"I'm right here love." He says softly, placing his hand over mine. I hum in response, slowly waking up.

"Hi mama. Hi bug, hey Ry." I hum, smiling at them.

"Hey sweetie. How are you feeling?" She asks softly.

"A little achy." I mumble, Jonah frowns and I gently squeeze his hand, gaining his attention.

"It's just pregnancy cramps. I'm okay." I assure him.

"How is the baby Jonah's if it's in Zachy?" Reese's asks. I blink, blushing before looking at Jonah.

"Uh..." Jonah glances at Myta who was covering her mouth, Ryan awkwardly running a hand over his face. How do you explain that?

"Um well, I- he... uh.." He glances around, his eyes practically screaming for help.

"That's a question for another day bug." I say quickly.

"Oh okay." I glance at Jonah, the boy letting out a breath of relief.

"Can we see your belly?" Reese asks excitedly. I smile, moving my gown enough so you could see the small bump.

"Wow." She says excitedly. I smile, putting my gown down.

"Are you still sick?" Ryan asks.

"Unfortunately yes. I'm better but not all the way yet. I get sick very easily, and well being pregnant makes it even easier for me to be sick. I will get better real soon bub." I say, smiling softly.  He nods, glancing at the machines by my bed.

"Hello! Glad to see everyone awake and well. Zach you're charts are showing improvement! We want you to stay just a little longer but do know you'll be home soon." I smile softly, nodding at the doctor that had walked in.

"How are you feeling today buddy?" She asks.

"Um a little achy. It's mostly from the cramps but I do feel a little achy in places like my arms and legs." The doctor writes it down, nodding.

"Aches are common with pneumonia. It's just one step closer to getting better." She explains. I glance at Jonah, happy. He smiles softly at me before looking at the doctor.

"Do you have an estimate on when he'll be home?" Jonah asks.

"Next week, Wednesday at the latest. His recovering well, but we just want to make sure he's 100% before he leaves. This is a serious case." I blink, my smile falling. I didn't like the way she said that.

"We'll be back to check up on you later." She smiles before leaving.

"Jo I'm fine. I want to leave already." I whine quietly.

"I know baby. But we have to do what the doctor says. We don't the little one getting hurt or you." I sigh, not liking that he was right.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hiya ((: How are ya? My break is over so it's back to work unfortunately

Hiya ((:
How are ya? My break is over so it's back to work unfortunately. I don't wanna work :(
Also yesterday I spontaneously got two tattoos and yea. They cute as heck. Anywho I gotta get ready for work so adios!

(Also Daniel killed me in that chills video omg. and bean? Oml he's a god I swear)