Bucky x Reader

This is not a request but a very old one shot I made years go. Let's just say, I had a lot to edit. 🤦🏼‍♀️. But I wanted to see if I could save it.... and i think i did.

WARNING NSFW. (Daddy kink)

At Tony's partys.
(Y/N) POV.
I stood standing beside Bucky as he talked to Steve at one of Tony's many fantastic parties. I stood there not really listening or paying attention to the two boys... men talk about whatever their talking about, but I couldn't stop my eyes wonder around the packed room for someone to talk to.

Natashs is dancing with Bruce, and Wanda with Vision. Tony was with Pepper, Thor is with Jane and Peter stood in the back ground being an awkward kid, I smiled.

"Hey babe, I'll be back" I said whispering into Buckys ear. I kissed his cheek before walking over to Peter with to normal drinks in hand.
Peter was 18 and I was 21, so we got along quit. We were close to age, me being only 4 years older then him.

"You came" I said passing him a cup of Pepsi.
"Yep, didn't have anything better to do tonight, so.... I thought that I should come... but now it's boring" he said rambling on. I chuckle, "Well even though it's boring, I'm glad you came" I said taking a sip of my own drink of Pepsi.

"Where's Bucky?" He asks bringing his cup up to his mouth. "He's over there with Steve and Sam" I said pointing over to the crowd.
I lock eyes with Bucky, I wave and smile at. He smiled then looked back to Steve to continue their conversation.

I turn back around and continued my conversation with Peter.

Third person POV.
Steve watched his best friend try his best to not get mad. Bucky watches his girl, his soulmate laugh and blush as she spoke to Peter. He knows nothing would happen, he trusts her. He just doesn't trust Peter.

Peter always drools over his girl, stares at her, flirts with her, he would linger his touches on his girl and he hates it. Only if he wasn't 18 he would have beat him up already.

"Man, it looks like the kids making your girl laugh and smile more then you have under 5 minutes" Sam joked.

Bucky clinched his teeth together, his hands went to fists and he tried his best to stay calm. But that didnt work. "I have to go" Bucky turned and saw that you were laughing and doing cute/funny dances with Peter.

Peter was laughing and adoring his girl, he did not like it. With out another word with his friends Bucky walked past all the drunk people dancing and went straight to his girl.

She stopped dancing and looked over her shoulder to see a unhappy Bucky walking over to her and Peter. Peter stopped and looked annoyed, he had to ruin the great moment.

"We are going home" Bucky said grabbing her arm lightly. She tried to pull away but all he did was grab a hold of her a bit more tighter.
"Why... we got here an hour ago, we should at least stay until 9" she said.

He couldn't take it he was annoyed and jealous. He bent his head down so his mouth was pressed up to her ear.
"Listen to daddy baby doll" he whispered into her ear with his husky voice.

His worm breathed hits her neck, her legs felt weak and her face was beat red. She couldn't lie that she went looking for Peter to get Bucky jealous. When he gets jealous of anyone it always turns into a very, very good sex and she was horny before leave their house and Bucky knew that.

"It was nice catching up with you Peter, I'll see you later" she said grabbing a hold of Buckys metal arm.

She let him drag her out of the crowded room and into the empty elevator. Bucky was furious, he hates seeing Peter so close to her. She was his and no ones else's.