Sam (Nova) x OC

Request by
Alpha_Mate_Agreste

Sam Alexander aka Nova x Oc one shot

Oc
Name: Poppy May Peter
Supername: Spider-Girl
Age: 17
Hair: dark brown 
Eyes: brown
Height: 5’4
Weight: 117.9 pounds

Poppy pov

Poppy pov.

I sigh as i swung as fast as i can after my dumb brother who was riding this cool bike Nick was showing him… well us. I wasn’t really paying attention to them since I was mently fangirling over other things around one of the shield science rooms. I was close by just not paying attention. My attention was someone walking by holding some sort of labser thing. I wanted it, I wanted to go follow the cool scientist lady and I started my way towards her but when I heard the loud crashing and bang coming behind her. She turned around quickly to see Peter on the bike and second he crashed through a wall and… into thin air. I looked towards Nick who looked at me with a raised eyebrow and annoyed expression on his face. I shrugged my shoulder. I slowly but boardly walk towards nick. 

“Yeah I'm sorry about him… he can be… stupid and a child” I said in a board and amused tone. I walk past them and jump right out. I didn't scream as I fell into the clear sky and right into the freezing cold water. Using the skills that I had gotten because of my brother and teleported on top a tall building where he was close by.

I turned my web shooters on and started swinging after him since I can only teleport a couple times an hour and if I do I would get weak and then pass out. We can't have that happening… right now.

I'm spider-girl and my brother is the very known spider-man. When he snuck into the osborn building I had followed him. I had only followed him to see how long it would take for him to see me… I was self teaching myself to become the next black widow. I wasn't caught by anyone and that was shocking for me but I continued to follow my brother and at one point I had followed him into a room. It was filled with different kinds of spiders. To say the least my brother had found me… freaking out. I hate spiders and being in a medium sized room with tons of spiders freely roaming around scared me so much. 

Peter had freaked out and got scared by the fact that i was behind him, he had fallen back slightly. As he caught himself he had lightly grabbed hold onto this white pull and in seconds these spiders were falling on us. We were swiping and shaking them off but I could feel them bite me. We got out of the room without spiders on us… well that's what we thought. I found two dead ones in my shirt when I got home and changed. It freaked me out even more but I went right to sleep so i could try and forget about it. I woke up the next day… weird and then the day got even more weirder… and even more the days after it… then uncle Ben died and that got hard. But luckily I got my brother and Aunt. 

Since the first day my brother and I had gone out in our first suits we… Well I got addicted to helping people and as much as i can i will go out and help as many people i can help.