Tony Stark x Soulmate OC

Request by Alpha_Mate_Agreste

OC

Age: 23
Hair: brown
Eyes: brown

Third person POV.

Danny walked down the hallway with her hand in her bag digging for her keys of her shared apartment. Danny is Peter's Parkers older sister, she still live with her Aunt and Brother. She lives with the for a couple of reasons.

1. Apartments in her area cost so much.
2. She pays have the bills and food.
3. Her family loves her.

Danny works at a library/art/coffee shop she works around the three areas of the building working for 10 hours everyday, stressful, but worth the money.

But today she had gotten off work early and was left the house alone for the whole day and night. Aunt May is gone out with some of her friends as Peter is hanging out with Ned and Mj.

She was excited to get home and take a hot bath and read until the water turns warm, then she would walk down the street and get some pizza, wings and some drinks and then sit on the couch and watch movies all night long. Luckily enough she didn't need to be at work until 9:30 A.M.

Tony stood in front of the Parkers apartment door. He had already knocked on the door a couple of times and nothing. He was confused since he had planned to see Peter at his apartment after school but eo far nothing, he had tried to call him to only get voicemail.

Tony looked to the side as he heard somone coming down the empty hallway but he quickly froze he felt his body come over in pain and burning sensation as his eyes locked on her, he couldn't take his eyes off of Danny. She didn't see that Tony was standing there as she digged for her keys when she got to the door she pulled them out finally and did a little happy dance and looked up and quiclky froze in her spot.

Tony looked down at her with wide eyes. All he saw was her. He couldn't believe it. He has been waiting for his soulmate for the longest time and right now was the time.

"Hi" Danny was shocked to see Tony Stark standing there looking down at her with a smile on his face.

She tensed up when she felt her body become over with a pain and burn sensation like Tony had got when he saw her for the first time.

"Hello Beautiful"

"Hello Beautiful"

Danny blushed, she looked down and rubbed the back of neck, "Why are you standing at my front door?" She asks. "Are you Danny Parker?" He bluntly asks.

Danny looked up with a raised eye brow, "Ummm.... yes.... Your Tony Stark... wait are you looking for Peter. I don't think he is home at the moment something about seeing Ned and Mj. He won't be home until tomorrow morning... or around lunch time" Danny said. She unlocked the door and stepped into the apartment. She let Tony into the apartment.