Harry Osborn x OC. (T.M)

Request by Alpha_Mate_Agreste

Oc.
Name: Poppy
Hair: Brown
Eyes: hazel
Age: 15 in flashback
And
Age:18

Age: 15^

Age: 18

Poppy POV.

I rushed down the hallway of my school with my books in my arms and my hair flying everywhere. Both Peter and I were late for school and missed the bus. We ran the whole way to the school, both of us were out of breath and a bit sweaty.

As we got to the school we separated since I'm younger then him by two years, I'm 15 as he is 17. I went straight to my class, as I ran into my classroon my arm slammed into the door frame making me fall to the ground and all the books i held fell to the ground and spread out everywhere. The room that was so quiet seconds ago was not anymore quiet but was surrounded with laughter. All their eyes looked at me and they laughed like the Cheshire Cat. I could feel my cheeks become hot and I let my puffy long hair fall in front of my face.

I grab my stuff and kept my head down and sat in my seat at the back of class by the window. "Ok everyone back to the front. Glad you could make it Parker. Detention after school, in my classroom" Mr. Willams spoke loudly.

I sighed and nod my head. The class continued, some students bickered and laughed at me, not so settled anyway. They would point there long nails at me. I rolled my eyes and kept my face to the board.

Time skip.
End of the day.

I walked own the empty hallway to my Math class for my detention. There is no way I could explain to him that I had missed my alarm and the bus and Mr. Williams is a hardass with everyone except his kids and wife. It sounds very nice... and it is. But for us, yeah gives no shits for us.

Third person POV.

Harry walked down the hallway with his bag over his shoulder and his hands tucked into his pockets. It was the end of the day and he was looking for Peter since they were going to go over to his house and play some video games.

Harry smiled as he saw the familiar puffy hair, he brought his arm up, "Hey young Parker!" Poppy looked up from the ground and smiled at Harry who waves at her, she waved back at him, "Hey... what's up?" She asks. Harry walked over and stepped over to her with a big smile on his face.

"Looking for Peter, have you seen him?" He asks. "Yeah I think he is waiting for you in front" she said. "You want a ride home?" He asks.

She shaked her head, "I would love that, but... I got detention... could you tell Peter to tell Aunt May and Uncle Ben that I will be late for dinner?" She asks.

"You got detention. How?" He asks.

"Both Peter and I were late to get up and missed the bus so.... we ran here but were just a little bit to late" she said. "And I should get to Mr. Williams class before he gives me more hours"

"Ahh... yeah Mr. Williams gives anyone detention for bullshit reasons" Harry said. "Yeah well I rather not get into anymore. See you later Harry" Poppy waved at him before rushing down the hallway to Mr. Williams class.

Poppy has the biggest crush on Harry since the longest time. She had gotten it when she was 6 and when he was 8. She had fell and cut her leg pretty bad and he had calmed her down and cleaned it up and then he kissed it better.