michizō tachihara

―

"tachi!" (name) called, gaining the attention of her amber-eyed boyfriend. the male sighed, despite being happy to see her — especially as he watched her eyes light up in happiness and excitement as she ran towards him. it made him feel important and needed.

the girl stopped in front of him, slightly panting and her cheeks dusted a light pink. tachihara thought she looked beautiful.

"what's up, brat?" tachihara said, placing a hand on top of her head.

"i got you something-" (name) spoke, turning to pull something out of her bag. the male watched in curiosity as (name) pulled out a small postcard and his favourite chocolate bar. "-'cuz you're cute and i love you."

tachihara cautiously took the items from her hands. flipping over the postcard he saw the words "reasons why i love you" written on the back, accompanied by a long list of heartfelt words written by his lover. he grinned at her, pulling her in for a hug before she could run away.

"this is really cute, (name). please read this list out to me," tachihara cooed, pressing a gentle kiss to the shell of her ear.

"n-no. you're meant to read it yourself," (name) mumbled, hiding her red face in tachihara's chest.

tachihara chuckled at the woman, amused at how flustered she could get so easily.

"thank you, (name)," tachihara breathed, combing his fingers through her hair. "oh, and i love you too, by the way."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

bitch i literally have the biggest soft spot for this boy i love him sfm ok